PDA

View Full Version : LF: HELP :) "moving need loaner tank" Langley

MEDHBSI
10-05-2011, 07:24 PM
So I'm moving from langley to coq I will have access to my new place oct 25th and I want to set up a 55g with a heater and some flow. I already have a duel 250W mh for lighting. I will be tearing down my 110 switching everything into the loaner and then re-setting up :). I'm hoping someone has a 55g or bigger with some power heads and a heater I could borrow for a week or 2 around nov.1st. Soooo please please anyone who can help me out you'll get your equipment back squeaky clean and whatever cash I can scratch up to give yah when I'm done. Oh and I don't need a stand I can just put the tank on the floor near were my tank will be setup. The only reason I'm asking for this is because my last move was not good :( I lost a lot of corals and what not using the rubber made method.

Jason

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I have a 65g 3' with heater & HK powerheads available. I'm in S.Burnaby. 604-868-5553. I also have spare barrels, hoses, etc.

Anthony

MEDHBSI
10-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks a lot Anthony :) that would be a huuuge help I will call you closer to the setup day :)