PDA

View Full Version : looking for quality zoanthids and paly in Canada

daniella3d
10-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi,

I am looking for some quality zoanthids in Canada and can't find any. All I see in all the online stores are some very commons and banal stuff.

I want some 24k gold, some hornets, candy apple, you know...some nice ones. Anyone know where to find them?

KPG007
10-05-2011, 06:03 PM
As far as retail, your best bet is Oceanic Corals. http://oceaniccorals.blogspot.com/

reefwars
10-05-2011, 06:19 PM
most sites dont get updated enough or at all, alot of the common lfs here in alberta always get high end stuff in you just dont see it in the websites....ive gotten amazing stuff from red coral,marine aquaria,aquarium illusions,oceanic but the best place....is llocal reefers who just dont advertise it, you have to go to their house in person and beg lol kinda sucks when theres not alot of reefers around ive been there gets frustrating seeing all the posts for wicked stuff but its always far away lol cheers:)

daniella3d
10-05-2011, 09:24 PM
do they ship anything? I don't see how to order online? I live in MOntreal so retail is not really an option.

As far as retail, your best bet is Oceanic Corals. http://oceaniccorals.blogspot.com/

daniella3d
10-05-2011, 09:26 PM
yes that's a problem. It is easier for me to go in the USA and smuggle some frags through the border than to find them in Canada! Here in MOntreal only one store has rare stuff...Raging Reef. That's where I got my magicians paly.

In the USA they have such huge selection of rare and beautiful zoanthids and paly but here it's very hard to get.

most sites dont get updated enough or at all, alot of the common lfs here in alberta always get high end stuff in you just dont see it in the websites....ive gotten amazing stuff from red coral,marine aquaria,aquarium illusions,oceanic but the best place....is llocal reefers who just dont advertise it, you have to go to their house in person and beg lol kinda sucks when theres not alot of reefers around ive been there gets frustrating seeing all the posts for wicked stuff but its always far away lol cheers:)

muck
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Cites permits are not needed for zoas so long as they are mounted on manufactured plugs and not live rock rubble. Just sayin' :wink: