PDA

View Full Version : Recognize these guys?

Aquattro
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Anyone know these two?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/pet/2632095214.html

parkinsn
10-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Thats brutal.

I hear Greg is a dog guy maybe he needs 2 new friends. :wink:

noirsphynx
10-04-2011, 06:15 PM
OMG!!! I honestly don't understand who could do this! I am going to post this on my FB too. I truly hope the idiots are caught.

spawn
10-04-2011, 06:31 PM
I like my dogs more than people on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. The person who did this is a LOSER.

STANKYfish
10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Sad very sad I hope they find and charge this person

BC564
10-04-2011, 08:06 PM
WOW

Chowder
10-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Some people are real pieces of @#$%. I really hope they catch the people or person responsible for this.

Chris

The Grizz
10-04-2011, 08:48 PM
That is just @&$!ing wrong. I would like to post what I really think and what I would do to the @$&!ing dirt bags that did this but it would definitely get removed right away and result in a warning.

I would go take them but my huskies are very territorial and it would not be pretty.

DIRT BAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lance
10-04-2011, 09:50 PM
You know, I gotta say: "The more I know of people the more I prefer animals".

StirCrazy
10-04-2011, 10:14 PM
that is sad, but how do we know they were taken for a ride and dumpped? maybe they strayed and some one saw them and gave then some food? who knows.. seams like were jumping to a lot of conclusions before we know the facts....

Steve

Aquattro
10-04-2011, 10:52 PM
that is sad, but how do we know they were taken for a ride and dumpped? maybe they strayed and some one saw them and gave then some food? who knows.. seams like were jumping to a lot of conclusions before we know the facts....

Steve
Ya, you're right. Someone probably stopped and let them out for a pee, and simply forgot them. Or, someone saw them, realized they were abandoned, so stopped on the highway, left them some spare dog food in the ditch, and then left them there. Hmm. Ya, that coulda happened...:)
Or, as my money is bet on, there is an irresponsible ex dog keeper in the picture here somewhere....seriously...

StirCrazy
10-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Ya, you're right. Someone probably stopped and let them out for a pee, and simply forgot them. Or, someone saw them, realized they were abandoned, so stopped on the highway, left them some spare dog food in the ditch, and then left them there. Hmm. Ya, that coulda happened...:)
Or, as my money is bet on, there is an irresponsible ex dog keeper in the picture here somewhere....seriously...

not saying one way or another.. if the story is real and most likly is, then ya they deserve to get what they got comming, but I have seen it alot.. especialy when I lived in the country that people notice dogs hanging around an area.. see them later and feel sorry for them and give them food. then dogs being dogs they hang around and some one else gives them food.. and so on and so on... I hate it when people feed stray dogs myself as they hang around from that point on.

Steve