PDA

View Full Version : Victoria BC: Trying to restock my tank

windcoast reefs
09-28-2011, 04:51 AM
Well last week I had a near tank cash and everything is starting to get back to normal. But in this whole event I have lost some colonies and frags. If you have any of the following, please email me with a price and a pic.

- yellow fringe and red ricordea
- purple ricordea
- blue ricordea
- frogspawn
- green with purple tip acro
- pink bird nest
- Green acro
- ORA green bird nest
- any kinda of zooanthid

I don't have a huge budget, but I am willing to pay a fair price for frags and colonies.

Thanks everyone!

Borderjumper
09-28-2011, 05:23 AM
I need to cut back my frog spawn, so your covered there.:mrgreen:

windcoast reefs
09-28-2011, 05:33 AM
I need to cut back my frog spawn, so your covered there.:mrgreen:

Perfect! Just let me know when you break it up and how much!

Borderjumper
09-28-2011, 05:36 AM
Prolly this weekend.. No charge. Sucks to loose your tank :cry:

windcoast reefs
09-28-2011, 05:41 AM
Prolly this weekend.. No charge. Sucks to loose your tank :cry:

Okay well im free pretty much everyday but the weekend, just send me a message. Yeah it does suck, I was really lucky that I didn't loose everything. Spencer at blue worlds saved my butt with 50 gallons of premixed water! Think that's the only reason I still have anything!

Rice Reef
09-28-2011, 02:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your tank. You are welcome to have a look at my tank. Digis, plates, birdsnest, a variety of acros (many are still frags but I'm sure I can frag it still), some zoos and palys. Send me a pm if u are interested.

Aquattro
09-28-2011, 02:12 PM
I've got a couple of pieces I should trim. Drop by on the weekend, see what we can cut.

windcoast reefs
09-29-2011, 08:20 PM
So thanks to rice reef I have got a good amount of the sps I had and even a couple cool new frags! The tank is doing much better and my parameters are stable. Thanks for all you help!

Rice Reef
09-30-2011, 04:38 AM
Glad to help out. Hope the corals do well in your tank.:biggrin: