PDA

View Full Version : WTB Aqua Illumination Sol Blue Modules

unclesalty
09-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Looking to buy 4 AQUA ILLUMINATION SOL blue modules with or without controller and rails. I have 4 Radions on order but just want something to play with in the meantime and have something to compare the Radions to as I have never owned LED's.
Thanks

Jason McK
09-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Ocean Aquatics sells them.

unclesalty
09-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Ocean Aquatics sells them.

I was looking for some cheap used ones but I will check them out for new prices- thanks!

Madreefer
09-17-2011, 05:30 PM
I was looking for some cheap used ones but I will check them out for new prices- thanks!

They are not on their website. The price is $399 each. Mine just arrived today from there.

unclesalty
09-17-2011, 05:41 PM
They are not on their website. The price is $399 each. Mine just arrived today from there.

Thanks for the info! I was talking with them before the AI price drop and their prices were awesome. Who knows as maybe I will have some Radions for sale for a killer price when they get here!

Jason McK
09-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Ya I bought them 3 weeks before the price drop. I'm a little unhappy.

But not with OA, not their fault

J

lastlight
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
What do you think of them Jason? I had considered them (and the Radion) before I discovered Radiums were back in stock.

Madreefer
09-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey Jason would you be interested in sharing how to setup these lights? Theres a whole lot of different timers and a ramp period. Would you be willing to put up your schedule? Please:biggrin:

Jason McK
09-18-2011, 12:18 AM
So far I Love them.

I run them through me profilux so it's quite simple. The ability to adjust them is quite amazing. I've never seen the controller that comes with them so I'm not sure how to do it with their controller.

J

Madreefer
09-18-2011, 01:40 AM
So far I Love them.

I run them through me profilux so it's quite simple. The ability to adjust them is quite amazing. I've never seen the controller that comes with them so I'm not sure how to do it with their controller.

J

The controller has 14 different setting for timers, ramp times on each, ability to dim each of the three colors and a lightning option as well as a lunar cycle. And no instructions.