PDA

View Full Version : Why haven't you? (concept)

AquaticFinatic
09-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Well I had my new tank delivered today by Dave and all I can say is wow she's a real looker!! So why haven't you bought your new tank from concept? Great guys to deal with from start to finish. Price shouldn't be the only factor when shopping around! Thanks Dave I'm so totally over the moon with this build. Tank journal coming soon. :mrgreen:

Myka
09-16-2011, 10:54 PM
I did. :)

Bblinks
09-16-2011, 10:58 PM
We need a concept aquarium in Vancouver. Time to expand.:lol:

Aquaria
09-16-2011, 11:27 PM

+1 I'm about 90% sure that a concept here would make better money then the Alberta shop lol

AquaticFinatic
09-18-2011, 12:28 AM
Maybe they might think about it lol. :mrgreen:

abcha0s
09-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Well I had my new tank delivered today by Dave and all I can say is wow she's a real looker!! So why haven't you bought your new tank from concept? Great guys to deal with from start to finish. Price shouldn't be the only factor when shopping around! Thanks Dave I'm so totally over the moon with this build. Tank journal coming soon. :mrgreen:

Thanks Davey - Your comments are appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you are happy.

+1 I'm about 90% sure that a concept here would make better money then the Alberta shop lol

We are starting to ship tanks into BC and SK. We are taking this slowly and learning as we go. The total cost including shipping is often still better than what is available in the local markets. Quotes are always free, so no harm in asking.

- Brad