PDA

View Full Version : LF: lps and stuff to restock my tank

spit.fire
09-11-2011, 03:58 PM
well... i reversed my photoperiod on my 55 and for some reason my timer decided to turn the halides on during the day after i left for work and the tank hit 92 degrees and ALL my lps died and some of my fish died

looking for people in abbotsford, langley or mission who can help me restock my tank (not asking for anything for free, dont like taking free stuff tbh) im just looking for some stock

im not to worried about replacing any of my fish other than a flame angel, so if anyone has a small one for cheep let me know

pretty much im looking for frogspawn, bubble corals, hammer corals, candy cane, open brain, and my favorites, zoanthoids

fishytime
09-11-2011, 05:03 PM
That's sucks:sad:..... Sorry to hear.... If I were closer I would gladly donate something..... I've been through a crash and know what it's like....

spit.fire
09-11-2011, 05:06 PM
That's sucks:sad:..... Sorry to hear.... If I were closer I would gladly donate something..... I've been through a crash and know what it's like....

Thank you, worst part of it all is i have a chiller sitting right next to the tank but it has a blown control board that im trying to get fixed