PDA

View Full Version : LF 2 items

SpateD
08-28-2011, 02:36 AM
I need to know if anyone has seen these items online or has them used...

I know J&L has a grounding probe for 12 dollars which is perfect, but they want to tag on 12 dollars of shipping, so if anyone knows of a place locally to get a grounding probe? I don't know if I need 1 or 2.

Also, I'm really interested in finding some 3/4" silicone tubing. I have vinyl tubing right now and it's just too resistant to bending and twisting. I need about 6-10 feet.

MKLKT
08-28-2011, 03:36 AM
You could possibly heat gun the tubing into a position you like if it's not going to be moved often. I'd think the silicon could potentially get kinked from being too soft, as even vinyl can do that.

mr_alberta
08-28-2011, 07:12 AM
We have some at our store too and we would gladly ship it to you via canpost.

viperfish
08-28-2011, 02:31 PM
They have grounding probes at Animal World here in Medicine Hat.

SpateD
08-30-2011, 04:29 AM
I'm also now on the search for an RO/DI unit... I want to spend around 150 dollars total, looking for 75GPD Stage 4.. with a float valve and dual TDS meter.

I know there are plenty of eBay and other websites that I have seen, but I'm wanting to find something Canadian built thats reliable and has a good reputation.

Please tell me your thoughts and what units you would use on your own systems!

viperfish
08-30-2011, 01:02 PM
That's a tall order, you might have to spend a little more than $150. I use a Rainfresh unit, they are a Canadian company and make a very good product. It didn't have a DI so I added one. http://www.rainfresh.ca/reverse_osmosis.php