PDA

View Full Version : TANK SHUTDOWN - RED DEER - URGENT

Phoenix_M
08-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Livestock must go first. any reasonable offer considered.

LIVESTOCK
Polyp hard-coral (retractive) ($20)
x-mas tree worm (possibly dead - free; makes nice coral)
large Snail (algae control-mexican turbo?) ($10)
various hermit crabs (bottom cleanup patrollers) ($2/ea. as avail (think all gone)
2x clown fish ($30/pair)
3x damsels ($15 all 3)
1 x goby (looks/acts like an eel) ($20)
sand worm
yellow tang ($50)
various aneomones (prefer to go with live rock)
LIVE ROCK - approx. 50lbs? - $100
LIVE SAND - approx. 40lbs? - $10
sea floor sand - dry - $20 - still new in bag.
(established) water - 90 gallons - free with any livestock; free after livestock/rock gone.

cathyg_99
08-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Livestock must go first. any reasonable offer considered.

LIVESTOCK
Polyp hard-coral (retractive) ($40)
x-mas tree worm (possibly dead - free; makes nice coral)
large Snail (algae control) ($20)
various hermit crabs (bottom cleanup patrollers) ($5/ea. as avail (think all gone)
2x clown fish ($50/pair)
1x blue tang ($50)
1x skunk cleaner shrimp ($20)
3x damsels ($20 all 3)
2x wrasse ($20 together)
1 x goby (looks/acts like an eel) ($25)
sand worm (?? mia)
yellow tang ($50)
various aneomones (prefer to go with live rock)
LIVE ROCK - approx. 50lbs? - $100
LIVE SAND - approx. 40lbs? - $20
sea floor sand - dry - $20 - still new in bag.
(established) water - 90 gallons - free with any livestock.

your going to have a hard time selling with no pictures and the fact that the prices are what you would pay in store... or very high... $20 for a snail?

Phoenix_M
08-23-2011, 05:31 PM
thanks Cathy. you're right; i'm not sure how to post pics on the threads here.
you can see some pics here (sorry canreef for external link)

http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-90-Gallon-SALTWATER-Reef-Aquarium-OPERATING-W0QQAdIdZ299495971

as for prices, no reasonable offers refused.

-m

JTang
08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
your going to have a hard time selling with no pictures and the fact that the prices are what you would pay in store... or very high... $20 for a snail?

Agree! The list prices dont appear to be an 'Urgent' Sale... Maybe they worth more in your area!?

Phoenix_M
08-25-2011, 02:33 PM
BUMP

bauder1986
08-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Agree! The list prices dont appear to be an 'Urgent' Sale... Maybe they worth more in your area!?

Yah the prices appear to be higher because Dan at Red Deer Reptiles jacks up his prices to as many people that come into his store...trust me i know he tried charging me near double what the calgary or edmonton prices were when i used to go there....

Phoenix_M
08-25-2011, 08:23 PM
I understand your frustration Bauder, but i don't think he has the volume to make up the $$ value.... not that i've tried to run a reptile/aquarium store before.
though i do run a business in red deer; and know the challenges! I strongly believe we should be supporting local:first so we have a place around in case we're doing those sunday night water changes & run out of salt (that NEVER happens).

lol..regardless... i've adjusted the prices alot and also noted BEST OFFER. :) be alot better option than the flushalot option.