PDA

View Full Version : Dymax IQ3 PICO aquarium SOLD

Palmer
08-18-2011, 12:10 AM
SOLD

Hi Everyone,

Well last year about this time I thought I needed another fish tank and went down the path of starting up a PICO reef. In the end my main "tanks" actually took most of my attention and I didnt do anything with the pico but put a couple of zoas and mushrooms in it.

So! For sale is a Dymax IQ3 all in one pico unit. Information on the tank can be found on the first link. And to see an example of what can be done with one look at the second link if interested.

I am selling the main unit plus an additional LED robot light for $45. New they retail for $69.99 plus $20.00 for the extra light. I will also throw in an acrylic scraper and little acrylic mag scraper. Local only no shipping.

http://www.mydymax.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=tpflypage.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=28&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=154

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=240866

Palmer

Palmer
08-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Bump

Palmer
08-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Bump

MKLKT
08-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Is it just the tank or with livestock as well? And how strong is that extra light/what does it look like?

Palmer
08-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Is it just the tank or with livestock as well? And how strong is that extra light/what does it look like?

This would be for the tank and what it originally came with since it is a tank with two compartments in the back with a sponge filter tray and the sponge, a little return pump, and the original robot LED light and an additional robot LED light. So no livestock. The first link I posted above has a lighting section in it if you want to see what the light looks like. The second link is of a hobbysist's reef tank using this system. There are a number of other folks on nanoreef forum that also have this set up. I would not recomend this lighting system for SPS but if you are looking to do softies it works great.

If your looking at doing a PICO system it is a great deal as it wasn't running very long.

Unfortunatly this is local pickup only.

Palmer

Palmer
08-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Bump

Palmer
08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Bump

Palmer
08-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Bump for anyone who wants a PICO