PDA

View Full Version : Downsizing Tank -Calgary NW

Bogart
08-17-2011, 02:44 AM
I'm in the process of downsizing my tank.

I'm selling them in the order that I'm receiving the offers. Sorry, this is the first time I've actually sold anything on Canreef so I'm trying to be fair. I wasn't expecting so many offers so soon.

Here's what I have up:

FISH:
1 x sohal tang (approx 8") = $120 -sold
2 x clown fish (approx 2") = $25 for the pair (not sure if they are a breeding pair, but they do hang out together) -sold
1 x coral beauty (approx 3") =$25 -sold
1 x flame angel (approx 3") =$45 -sold
1 x scopa tang (approx 4") =$45 -sold
2 x bangaii cardinals (approx 2-3") =$30 for the pair (haven't seem them breed for all I know they are both of the same gender) -sold
1 x copperbanded butterfly (approx 4") $40 - sold
7-9 x Blue Chromis (approx 1-2") =$2 dollars each or make me an offer for the lot -sold

Most fish are 2 years with some of them being 3 years in my tank
All of the fish eat New Life Spectrum pellets as their main diet (please don't judge)

I also have 200lbs of live rock that I'm selling for $2/lb - all sold/spoken for

-"xtreme" no set amount of LR
-"so-cal" approx 75lbs worth

I'm trying to sell all this locally so my apologies in advance for those of you outside of Calgary

Thanks for looking.

Bogart
08-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to be fair, but some of you who have contacted me and said you were interested in buying the fish haven't confirmed that you are picking them up this weekend as I have asked.

If you haven't picked up the fish by 9pm, Saturday, August 20th... I'm going to have to put them back up for sale as I am trying to shut my tank down.

Thanks,

TheAce
08-21-2011, 06:43 AM
anything still available ?

Bogart
08-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Thanks to everyone who came by and picked up their fish.