PDA

View Full Version : F/S or F/T - Porcupine Puffer - Cgy

silentcivilian
08-16-2011, 05:05 AM
I regretfully am posting this fish for sale. I have been battling it in my head for sometime now.

The only reason I am selling this fish is compitition for feeding. By the nature of my tank everyone is too passive to compete for food. The diet of my eel and stone fish has over halved what they typically eat. So ive learned as awesome and personable as this fish is, he just doesnt match the current stock of my tank.

Id like to take $80 for the puffer as it is about 6" long and very well trained for tank life. Eats almost everything possible you stick in the tank, from clam shells to silversides to krill and squid. There hasnt really been anything he wont take.

Any questions please feel free to PM.

Thanks

SC

Calgary SE.

https://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1pqN_VOiIRZGzXQH9tQ6yHnnp67ApmxJyG9_TNtOwC2O9-Ey2Q-4FqcuRVf9RPlbJmfpdV1vQjTI8/DSC06688.JPG?psid=1

silentcivilian
08-30-2011, 01:51 AM
I just wanted to bump this and add new details. As my puffer was no longer able to stay in my tank as I couldnt care for the rest of my stock well enough, he is now at Ocean City on Consignment.

As odd as that sounds, I couldnt setup another tank at this time, so I needed someone to care for the puffer.

So if you are interested in the fish, please go and check it out at Ocean City, ill appreciate him having a good home!