PDA

View Full Version : Crazy fish

Aquaria
08-12-2011, 03:14 AM
So my sixline wrasse started (4days ago) acting funny. He's been spending his whole days attacking his reflection and eating next to nothing he's a fat fish but seems to be losing some weight. breathing seems faster then normal and no other visual indicators as to him being sick. tank is a year in nov and perams are normal although nitrates were high before my last couple of WC and if it helps my Duncan has been receding with a yellow string substance all around the polyps where the receding is happening although I was pretty sure(before my wrasse started going crazy) that is was because I needed new bulbs as mine are stock bulbs over a year old.

kien
08-12-2011, 03:35 AM
maybe she's in heat?

toytech
08-12-2011, 05:31 AM
I had a yellow wrasse do the same thing , for about a month . Then he suddenly stopped . I think he was changing from girl to boy because he lost some spots and got big . So it could be a new male aggression thing or I'm totally out to lunch.

Aquaria
08-12-2011, 06:03 AM
Anyone know If 6lines change color or get more colorful? Iv kinda noticed extra color along the edge of the tail fin almost matching the red purple underneath