PDA

View Full Version : lf: blastos

dc4
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Anyone have or know where to get some blastos? All the nice ones I have seen are from the states...

fishytime
08-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Have a look at the "new(ish) and noteworthy" thread in the Red Coral vender forum..... I don't know if you would consider those blastos nice or not?....if you do RC online can get them to you:biggrin:

dc4
08-06-2011, 03:49 AM
Have a look at the "new(ish) and noteworthy" thread in the Red Coral vender forum..... I don't know if you would consider those blastos nice or not?....if you do RC online can get them to you:biggrin:

Thanks!

Chowder
08-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Believe J&L has some as well.

dc4
10-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Bump

reeferious
10-05-2011, 07:17 PM
go see fantasy aquatics on kingsway he's got a smallish frag for 60 bucks

dc4
10-05-2011, 09:05 PM
go see fantasy aquatics on kingsway he's got a smallish frag for 60 bucks

Ive been there before and asked him about setting up corals in my tank when it was new newbie. I told him what type of setup I had and that it has no corals, fowlr setup. I liked the lt plate coral in his tank and he told me that it was super easy to take care of and sold me all the buffers and supplements to add. Long story short, the plate died as I did not have the correct parameters or light setup for it and he smooth talked me like a car salesman telling me that you can add corals after a month and not to believe the stories I hear. I should have read more about the plate before buying it but he shouldnt have sold me on it. So, I dont think I will be making another purchase from him.

The flip side to that is, it has caused me to read like mad about different corals and fish before adding them. I guess you could credit that experience into making me a better reefer.

PFoster
10-06-2011, 03:52 AM
We get some pretty cool rics here in Canada too!

Here is a pic of my fav Blasto that I picked in Sulawesi.

http://reefwholesale.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6577&g2_serialNumber=4

dc4
10-06-2011, 05:50 AM
We get some pretty cool rics here in Canada too!

Here is a pic of my fav Blasto that I picked in Sulawesi.

http://reefwholesale.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6577&g2_serialNumber=4

:jaw:

No problems bringing them back from Indo? My wife is a flight attendant and I would fly there just to pick some of those up, lol!