PDA

View Full Version : Custom Built Nano - EDM

cdhollan
08-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey was wondering where I can get a custom built nano from in EDM.. i know the guy at Little Oceans used to build custom tanks, but apparently that store has closed down... Dont want to spend a fortune on this, just looking for a 20 gal or so drilled with overflow and plumbed to a a 10gal sump. Let me know if there is anyone on these forums that can do this or if theres stores that specialize in this.. Thanks.

BMahura
08-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey was wondering where I can get a custom built nano from in EDM.. i know the guy at Little Oceans used to build custom tanks, but apparently that store has closed down... Dont want to spend a fortune on this, just looking for a 20 gal or so drilled with overflow and plumbed to a a 10gal sump. Let me know if there is anyone on these forums that can do this or if theres stores that specialize in this.. Thanks.
I know the Red coral does it here in calgary. I would imagine they do it in edmonton to. Always great prices their as well

HaZRaTTy
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
hey,

Try aqua giant north edmonton. They usually carry all sorts of tanks and I was looking for someone to drill a 20G for a nano reef as well and a fellow canreef'er posted that David there might drill the tank for you. I guess it's worth a try!

intarsiabox
08-02-2011, 11:28 PM

Steve at Red Coral Edmonton is the same guy from Little Oceans. He can help you as can most of the other SW LFS's.

cdhollan
08-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Steve at Red Coral Edmonton is the same guy from Little Oceans. He can help you as can most of the other SW LFS's.

Thanks and talked with them and am gettinga quote now :)