PDA

View Full Version : I need a BRIGHT BRIGHT GREEN FISH!!!!!!!!

JaiWiz
08-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello all i'am upgading from a 50 gallon to a 125 gallon i got the fish in the following list already
- 4" Naso tang
- 3" Yellow tang
- 3" Lawnmower blennie
- 3" clownfish
- 2" three strip damsel
- 2 1/2" - matted filefish
assorted crabs snails, sandsifting star fish assorted coral
i want to add a few more fish in the new tank 3 in total and i want the brightest fish possible, jus looking for a few suggestions i really love the majestic angel, but nothing really jumps out at me when i think about it maybe i'm just overlooking a few fish but yea lookin for some help !!!

The Grizz
08-02-2011, 12:49 AM
Flame Angels are nice and bright.:biggrin:

lee9
08-02-2011, 01:20 AM
I saw a green wrasse in the tank of one of the Canreef members that I bought some frags from. It was bright green. It was a really nice looking fish. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1379+331&pcatid=331

I do really like my Flame Angel too as another bright fish.

Jenn_737700
08-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I've always loved a school of bright green chromis...but if you're looking for just one fish that stands out, queen angels are really pretty. And if it doesnt have to be green, a regal angel or a sohal tang are both good choices. But, hey, whatever suits your setup.

RuGlu6
08-02-2011, 08:29 PM
blue face angel fish is one of my absolute favorites .

http://petesfishplace.com/files/blue_face_angel.jpg

JaiWiz
08-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Yea theres a few beautiful wrasse's you can get but you gotta be careful, some of them with nip at coral and the flame angel is a nice fish but i think they nip to dont they, and i definately am gonna put a Angel in but not sure what kind

intarsiabox
08-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Yea theres a few beautiful wrasse's you can get but you gotta be careful, some of them with nip at coral and the flame angel is a nice fish but i think they nip to dont they, and i definately am gonna put a Angel in but not sure what kind

Most flame angels don't bother corals (mine doesn't either) but any time you put an angel in a reef tank you are taking a chance. They are just so beautiful it's hard to resist. Coral Beautys is the other angel that is considered "usually" reef safe.

mark
08-03-2011, 01:23 AM
green wrasse in photo of month is nice