PDA

View Full Version : Small frags in Vancouver area??

darwin604
01-26-2004, 06:23 AM
Well after continuously prodding every fish store in town I'm having a hard time finding small frags of anything. I have a 10g nano reef that I'm working on . . so the smaller the better. If they grow a lot I can frag them or transfer them to my big tank. Anyways, anyone thats got anything for sale or knows of a good store to find this stuff would be great. Anything from shrooms / softies to SPS would be good - I set the tank up to accomodate a bit of everything.

any help would be great.

d.

Namscam
01-26-2004, 06:31 AM
Oceans aquatic in Delta...Jack and wendell works there...they have lots of great frags there

darwin604
01-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Cool . . gotta check it out. Thanks.

d.

ps. is that a 240 in your avatar? yours?

Namscam
01-28-2004, 03:19 PM
nope its integra with silvia head light conversion with wide body kit. yup its mine

LostMind
01-28-2004, 05:03 PM
ahhaha, thats why the 240 didnt look right somehow.

Just is a LITTLE bit off for some reason. Looks better then a regular acura tho :)

ps - I recommend ocean aquatics too. some of the other stores have frags, but they are either pricey or rather large for a 10G nano. Jack and Wendell have tons of frags and colonies they can even take a small frag from...

darwin604
01-29-2004, 08:15 AM
Well I guess I'm gonna have to check out Ocean Aquatics this weekend . .thanks for the tip.

And about the car, I was wondering, looked like a 240 with a silvia conversion on it in the little avatar pic . . . that actually looks pretty sweet tho. Nice lookin 'teg. :cool:

d.