PDA

View Full Version : L/F GOLD STRIPE MAROON C/F-VAN/FRASER VALLEY

dsaundry
07-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Anybody have or seen in the Lower Mainland area? Seem to be as scarce as hens teeth except for the ones in Alberta...everybody seems to be selling stuff there.:lol:

arash53
07-25-2011, 11:29 PM
King Ed , always has some

dsaundry
07-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Not this time, checked with J+L and King Ed's, no go, Ocean Aquatics no go as well...Not a major panic, I was just hoping somebody had seen them or had one for sale...I will check in a week or so I guess.

spit.fire
07-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Not this time, checked with J+L and King Ed's, no go, Ocean Aquatics no go as well...Not a major panic, I was just hoping somebody had seen them or had one for sale...I will check in a week or so I guess.
i might be able to get you a breeding pair

or just a single

Kelvin
07-26-2011, 05:18 AM

I have one $25

spit.fire
07-26-2011, 05:30 AM
I have one $25
I get this feeling that the one you're talking about is the one im talking about

High tide
07-27-2011, 06:10 PM
I got a male who lost his mate a few months ago. I'm not sure if he's assumed the female sex but he has grown in the months following her death.

penelty
07-27-2011, 06:17 PM
ive got one, about 2 years in my care, never seen a second clown so it never grew to female size.. my guess would be neutral/male still, would caution adding it to a proven female would be better with a smaller one. 25$ obo. im in abby

High tide
07-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Take mine! LOL Looks like Abbotsford is a Maroon clown hotbed. Maybe since we've been dropped as the murder capital of Canada we can claim Maroon clown capital status.

dsaundry
07-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Mine is about 2" and was a male as the larger female is the one who died. I have a couple of tricks to introduce them together so size is not a factor. Where have I heard that before.:lol::mrgreen:

Pm me please and I will set up a time to come look at the fish.:biggrin:

dsaundry
08-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks to all the offers, I have had one supplied to me by a fellow member, If things don't work out I will repost...they paired up real quick, most surprising.:biggrin: