PDA

View Full Version : FS- Porcupine Puffer- Edm

Vitaminz
07-25-2011, 08:33 PM
Shutting down my 50g at my work, and going a different direction with my custom 90g at home, so this guys has to go. $25

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Vitaminzs/Tank%207-8-2011/011.jpg

reefwars
07-25-2011, 08:41 PM
was this origionally my little guy lol?? did you get him off tony(foxfishfan)??:):)

Reefer head
07-25-2011, 08:45 PM
I'll take him

foxfishfan
07-25-2011, 08:55 PM
No, Denny I still have your buddy, still eating a large shrimp a day.

Vitaminz
07-25-2011, 08:56 PM
was this origionally my little guy lol?? did you get him off tony(foxfishfan)??:):)

Nah not yours buddy, got him from Red Corals....He is such a good little guy, everybody loved him at work, but the misses wants shrimp in the new tank. So he has to go...Apparently with the tank at home now, the misses is now becoming reef safe.....who would have thunk it???

reefwars
07-25-2011, 08:59 PM
No, Denny I still have your buddy, still eating a large shrimp a day.

tony!!!!!! omg your alive havent heard from you in forever lol hows things going??(jeff wont mind if we hijack at $25 for a puffer its as good as sold now anyways lol)

reefwars
07-25-2011, 09:00 PM
guess what fullers moving back to alberta in aug....not edmonton but ill be sure to come up and see you all :):):)

Vitaminz
07-25-2011, 09:02 PM
tony!!!!!! omg your alive havent heard from you in forever lol hows things going??(jeff wont mind if we hijack at $25 for a puffer its as good as sold now anyways lol)

Typical Denny....Always have to be the centre of attention....almost like a misses trait....lmao....that is what you get for hijacking my thread.... How are you doing buddy?

foxfishfan
07-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey Denny glad you came to your senses and moved back to Alberta, but Calgary, why?
Just when the Eskimos are playing good football! At least you got to eat decent fish and chips for awhile back east. Oops, shouldn't mention eating fish on canreef, eh?

Vitaminz
07-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Hey Denny glad you came to your senses and moved back to Alberta, but Calgary, why?
Just when the Eskimos are playing good football! At least you got to eat decent fish and chips for awhile back east. Oops, shouldn't mention eating fish on canreef, eh?

I don't think that is morally ethical to mention that...but who am I to judge, I am from the east coast and love seafood...lol

Hey Denny, if you become a Calgary Flame fan, I think alot of your Edmonton brothers will disown you...hahahaha

reefwars
07-25-2011, 09:20 PM

o yeah had fish and chips a million times gonna have some tonight sure lol i tried to deepfry a clown but they dont taste good so ill just stick to cod lol:):)

oh and i know your joking about the eskimos cause they never play good lol...burn!!!!

reefwars
07-25-2011, 09:21 PM
I don't think that is morally ethical to mention that...but who am I to judge, I am from the east coast and love seafood...lol

Hey Denny, if you become a Calgary Flame fan, I think alot of your Edmonton brothers will disown you...hahahaha

the flames still play hockey?? lol man the raw burns im shooting out today lol

Vitaminz
07-25-2011, 09:22 PM
the flames still play hockey?? lol man the raw burns im shooting out today lol

Better than most days, when all you can shoot out is BS....lmao

reefwars
07-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Better than most days, when all you can shoot out is BS....lmao

ouch flamesfan are gonna be at your door lol i thought the flames was a golf club lol:):)

what can i say though im a mapleleafs fan.....ok i lied i couldnt even say that with a straight face lol