PDA

View Full Version : LF Pistol shrimp

Reef Puffer
07-22-2011, 09:36 PM
looking for a pistol shrimp in the shuswap/thompson/okanagan area. just seeing if theres any available that peeps r tryin to get rid of. is a lil buddy for my pink/blue spotted goby. guess it should be a tiger pistol shrimp since the others stay quite small. thanx.

Reef Puffer
08-31-2011, 10:39 PM
bump, still looking. was harder to get into the lfs than expected... if there is any one with one close by (or that can get it to me), that would b great! thanx.

Aquaria
08-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Jnl has a ton of em shipping is ok from them I hear

dc4
09-01-2011, 12:34 AM
looking for a pistol shrimp in the shuswap/thompson/okanagan area. just seeing if theres any available that peeps r tryin to get rid of. is a lil buddy for my pink/blue spotted goby. guess it should be a tiger pistol shrimp since the others stay quite small. thanx.

I wouldnt count on them being small for long though, mine is about 3-4" long, just about the same size as the ywg I have.

Reef Puffer
09-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Jnl has a ton of em shipping is ok from them I hear

ive never bought online, i dont have a credit card and really dont know how that even works? but thank you.

Reef Puffer
09-01-2011, 01:19 AM
I wouldnt count on them being small for long though, mine is about 3-4" long, just about the same size as the ywg I have.

i need about that big. the randalli gets like an inch? my goby is over 6 inches and will take the krill whole so im sure would swallow the smaller pistols nevermind a little one digging a big enuf burrow...

Reef Puffer
09-01-2011, 01:32 AM
does anyone know the max size of the randhalli pistol? are the tiger pistols aggresive? will they mess with my maroon clown or bangali cardinals?

bkelly
09-01-2011, 02:08 AM
hi im at J& L in 2 weeks want me to pick you up one, i have one from them. never see it although its not paired. LMK im down sept 10 weekend and will grab on if it works. youd have to come by to get it.
brent
kelowna

Reef Puffer
09-01-2011, 02:20 AM
hi im at J& L in 2 weeks want me to pick you up one, i have one from them. never see it although its not paired. LMK im down sept 10 weekend and will grab on if it works. youd have to come by to get it.
brent
kelowna

funny i look here after i nail ur kamloops salt post... u dont come through salmon arm tho? whats the time diference? maybe i could meet you at the end of salmon river road? or pay you the extra 20$ to come through salmon arm? thanx for your offer!

nevermind, ull hit the connector between merritt im sure. just lemme know before u go, i should be able to pick it up from ur house.

bkelly
09-01-2011, 02:23 AM
sorry youd have to come get it. im pretty tied up. i would pick it up and hold it for you. im in kelowna you been to my place i believe for rock
cheers

Reef Puffer
09-01-2011, 02:40 AM
sorry youd have to come get it. im pretty tied up. i would pick it up and hold it for you. im in kelowna you been to my place i believe for rock
cheers

ya ive been there, i cant remember what i did yesterday tho.... or u can sell me yours cause u never see him any how? just pm me a couple days before you head out, can try and get u some cash. maybe u can pick up a powerhead or whatever? i need flow bad!

Aquaria
09-01-2011, 05:00 PM
U can get creditcard giftcards from just about any shopping center or convinence store nowadays (I don't own a credit card either but I still shop online) and I'm pretty sure all u do is pick up the phone dial and order and a few days later ur shrimp is at your door could just be me but having to drive from salmon arm to kelowna seems like more trouble/work then going to the store and pickingup a phone GL with ur shrimp I love the tiger pistol and won't ever have a tank without one now

FitoPharmer
09-02-2011, 02:47 AM
With J&L it normally comes by bus in BC, it is getting to be the perfect shipping weather :mrgreen: