PDA

View Full Version : 10 gallon nano from leftovers

Bob I
01-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Here's a shot of a 10 gallon nano I put together from stuff I had laying around. :eek: OK I did buy the rock for $50.00, and the Goby for $9.95. (no that plant behind the goby is not growing in the tank, it's a reflection) All the rest of the stuff was just sitting around collecting dust. :biggrin:

http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/nano10.jpg

Stretch
01-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Pretty nice, I guess thats what you meant by taking care of the Goby :razz:

Bob I
01-25-2004, 07:04 PM
Pretty nice, I guess thats what you meant by taking care of the Goby :razz:

Yeah, the goby could have gone into my 50, but for now the 10 can be his home until it gets too hot in the summer. :mrgreen:

AJ_77
01-26-2004, 03:35 AM
Nice - you know what that tank needs? A nice CBS!

I just happen to have one, you know...
:wink:

Bob I
01-26-2004, 03:39 AM
Nice - you know what that tank needs? A nice CBS!

I just happen to have one, you know...
:wink:

At least it would not be like my new zanzibaricus that hides all the time. But really you have another CBS, or a CBS that has been moved around a few times. :question: Do I really need another CBS :question: It would probably eat that little goby. :rolleyes: :sad:

AJ_77
01-26-2004, 03:45 AM
Maybe, but I would hope that little Goby would be a little more clever than that stupid shrimp - even the crabs don't take it seriously...

If you want it, let me know. Anything remotely interesting would qualify as a trade.

:smile:

Bob I
01-27-2004, 01:09 AM
Maybe, but I would hope that little Goby would be a little more clever than that stupid shrimp - even the crabs don't take it seriously...

If you want it, let me know. Anything remotely interesting would qualify as a trade.

:smile:

If you need to get rid of it I can put it into the ten. If there is a problem with the goby, I can put it into the 50. As to trades, that is probably very remote. I don't know what would interest you at this time. :confused:

AJ_77
01-27-2004, 01:56 AM
No, I thought you liked these. No hurry, no worry, no problem.

If I wanted to get rid of it badly, I would take action, maybe a little needle spearfishing... thought you were short of livestock, or needing some diversity, or had too many bristle worms, etc etc etc...