PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Current USA aquarium in Canada

Blom
07-21-2011, 01:41 AM
I wpuld love to start up a smaller aquairum, but I dont really like the looks of the "cube" all in ones. I would like to find a cardiff style but would settle with a solana. Does anyone know where you can pick these up? I live in Edmonton but willing to travel.

apexifd
07-21-2011, 01:48 AM
try Ocean Aquatics in BC...

Blom
07-21-2011, 05:23 PM
try Ocean Aquatics in BC...

Thanks for the site, I will have to get in contact with them if I cant find a Cardiff system. Anyone else know of where I could track down a cardiff system?

Sunee
07-21-2011, 05:38 PM
I am pretty sure I saw both the Cardiff and Solana systems in Big Al's (Edmonton) a few months ago. Give them a call.

lastlight
07-21-2011, 05:49 PM
My old Solana appears to be for sale locally:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-34g-Solana-Aquarium-W0QQAdIdZ292920916

When I originally bought it Big Als told me they were dropping Current USA. Not sure if that's the case still but I had to pickup their floor model.

Blom
07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
I am pretty sure I saw both the Cardiff and Solana systems in Big Al's (Edmonton) a few months ago. Give them a call.

Thanks, called and it turns out they had 1 left. On hold and cant wait to pick it up on Thursday. Thanks again Sunee!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Blom
07-21-2011, 07:51 PM
My old Solana appears to be for sale locally:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-34g-Solana-Aquarium-W0QQAdIdZ292920916

When I originally bought it Big Als told me they were dropping Current USA. Not sure if that's the case still but I had to pickup their floor model.

The manager at the store mentioned that they will not be stocking them anymore.

Sunee
07-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Glad to hear you got one locally! Which one did you get?

Nothing more exciting than setting up a new system.

Blom
07-21-2011, 08:07 PM
I have the Cardiff on hold. Pretty excited myself. It will tide me over for the next year or so until I can set up the 180g tank I have sitting in my appartment. Would have loved to set that up, but I doubt if the floor would have held up lol. At least now I will have a tank on the go again and can get some use out of the Profilux 3 controller I have coming. The only thing I'm not sure of on this Cardiff tank is the stand... No opening besides the back. Who thought that gem of an idea up!!!!

Sunee
07-21-2011, 09:58 PM
Hubby and I looked at the Cardiff when I was planning my upgrade, we also thought it was crazy that there was no door so the stand is useless if you put it against a wall.

Have fun with it!!