PDA

View Full Version : Front..

EmilyB
01-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Sides are out of focus... :rolleyes: :razz:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/beans666/Front0124.JPG

Maybe hood and new lights soon...have to paint...damn this weather...

kris
01-25-2004, 09:28 AM
looking great Em. :changes:

Canadian Man
01-25-2004, 02:19 PM
:cool: brain looks sooooo much beter :biggrin:

martym
01-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Very nice EmilyB, one question though, I thought you couldn't keep more that one tang in a tank :confused: What kind is the purple one?

Canadian Man
01-25-2004, 03:54 PM
One tang in a tank :confused: ?
I have 3 in my tank.
A Scopas, Naso and Chevron.

I think what you may be thinking is that you can't keep same or similar species. You can but it's sometimes doesn't work out. Oh and you need a big tank.

BCOrchidGuy
01-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Wow, that looks great, what only 1 tang in a tank???

I'd love to have a tank large enough for...... and so begins the list..

Emily, what a great tank, you've done a great job.

Doug

BCOrchidGuy
01-25-2004, 05:25 PM
I see an Achilles tang and a yellow tang and a Moooooooo... which I don't have.. (oh well) That Achilles is a nice size.

Johnathon, what do you think of the Scopas tang, I've been looking at them and kind of like them, not nearly as pretty as some but it's got a certain.. charm.

Doug

EmilyB
01-25-2004, 06:56 PM
I need some schooling fish....or shoaling fish.... :smile:

The Achilles reminds me of the clown tang I had. Constant motion. :eek:

I had three tangs in the 155g, and all different genus (and color) as well. Adding the most aggressive tang last is a good idea as well.

I have a scopas in my trigger tank Doug. Nice fish, I love their eyes
:biggrin:

I want to try for pics of the sides, I am accumulating some corals again slowly - there is even the odd sps. :confused:

christyf5
01-25-2004, 09:14 PM
Looks great Em! For a sec there I thought you had painted in a little orange arrow pointing at moo. Then I came to my senses and realized it was a starfish :razz:

Christy :)

Bob I
01-25-2004, 09:43 PM
I don't know if it is an optical delusion, but it looks like you took the picture from a side. It looks like the tank is far wider than it is long. :question:

AJ_77
01-25-2004, 10:04 PM
For a sec there I thought you had painted in a little orange arrow pointing at moo. Then I came to my senses and realized it was a starfish :razz:

Haha! Good one Christy!!

MOO <-----

EmilyB
01-25-2004, 10:07 PM
For a sec there I thought you had painted in a little orange arrow pointing at moo. Then I came to my senses and realized it was a starfish :razz:

Haha! Good one Christy!!

MOO <-----

:lol: :lol:

The side is the front when you are standing there Bob.. :razz:

Skimmerking
01-25-2004, 10:08 PM
looks good Deb
nice lookinf side on the tnak .Had you been having trouble keeping the tank clean on the side or is the tank viewed from both sides..

Mike

EmilyB
01-25-2004, 10:12 PM
It's three sides viewable......and I just need longer arms.... :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
01-25-2004, 10:58 PM
I see an Achilles tang and a yellow tang and a Moooooooo... which I don't have.. (oh well) That Achilles is a nice size.

Johnathon, what do you think of the Scopas tang, I've been looking at them and kind of like them, not nearly as pretty as some but it's got a certain.. charm.

Doug

I love my scopas tang! I think they are a beautiful fish close up. He has a fine rainbow pattern like my chevy does. GORGEOUS! He's now the smallest tang in the tank and was the first. Also the most grumpy :lol:

BCOrchidGuy
01-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the Scopas refferals I'll wait till my big tank is up and running for a while but I'll add a Scopas then, I much preffer them over yellows.

Doug

sumpfinfishe
01-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Looks great Deb :biggrin:

If that's an image from the front, can we see a few images from the sides :razz: :mrgreen:

Delphinus
01-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Doug, when I go over and visit Jonathan, (Jonathan can attest to this), I am in awe every time I see the Scopas. He is an absolutely GORGEOUS fish, with these little irridescent blue micro dots. I think, basically, there are no "plain" tangs, they're all quite beautiful.

Canadian Man
01-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Doug, when I go over and visit Jonathan, (Jonathan can attest to this), I am in awe every time I see the Scopas. He is an absolutely GORGEOUS fish, with these little irridescent blue micro dots. I think, basically, there are no "plain" tangs, they're all quite beautiful. :lol: YUP! :lol:

christyf5
01-26-2004, 11:12 PM
Scopas tangs rock! I love mine (even if he is defective :razz:).

BCOrchidGuy
01-27-2004, 02:51 AM
Okay you guy's (and ladies) don't need to twist my rubber arm any more.. I didn't get the Mooooooo, even though it was sooo damn tempting to try. But, I will for sure get a Scopas, someone to keep my fox face company.

Doug

StirCrazy
01-27-2004, 03:18 AM

are scopas not the tangs that get old and then go mean killing every other fish they see?

Steve

Aquattro
01-27-2004, 03:19 AM

are scopas not the tangs that get old and then go mean killing every other fish they see?

Steve

Where the hell did you ever hear that??? They're like yellow tangs, just more brown. Maybe you're thinking sohal?

StirCrazy
01-27-2004, 03:28 AM

Steve

Where the hell did you ever hear that??? They're like yellow tangs, just more brown. Maybe you're thinking sohal?

is there realy a need to talk with a potty mouth? :mrgreen:

scopas/sohal.. ya probably the sohal.. is that they one you almost bought?

Steve

christyf5
01-27-2004, 03:28 AM
my scopas

http://www3.telus.net/seamonkey68/brown_tang.jpg

I love the delicate iridescent patterns on him :)

Delphinus
01-27-2004, 05:27 AM
Great shot Christie! :cool:

Canadian Man
01-27-2004, 06:01 AM
Great shot Christie! :cool:

I second that!