PDA

View Full Version : Attention vendors, want to buy corals!!

jorjef
07-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Well, it's the dog days of summer and livestock inventory seems a bit sparce at LFS. I'm a bit tired of going on line and never knowing if vendors available corals are updated or long gone so I'm asking vendors to PM me if the have what I'm looking for and are interested in shipping to Regina.

1- Rics/Yumas, no orange looking for singles or colonies
2- Maxi/mini carpets, the brighter the better.
3- Fungai plates, Orange is good no green or purple multi colors are better
4- Torch coral there have been some circulating that are purple tentacles with green tips.

I also need the ring and flap pce. for a Vertex refractmeter.

Thanks

jorjef
07-19-2011, 12:23 PM
ttt one time.

fishytime
07-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Red coral online has got ya covered on everything except the part for the refractometer.....And the torches we have don't have the purple tentacles(I don't think anyway)

jorjef
07-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Couple of questions. I can't find any Ric's on the website, do you have more than the two Maxi/mini shown on the website, and I guess the same for the plates. If so came you PM me some pics.

fishytime
07-19-2011, 02:15 PM
The rics just came in so they may not be on the website yet.....The mini carpets pics are old shots and don't reflect the colors very well( they were faded out from shipping) I'm not at the shop til the weekend.... Give Carmen a PM(RedCoralOnlineStore) she probably has pics she can either send you or direct you to:biggrin:

RedCoralOnlineStore
07-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks fishytime!
Hi Jorjef,
I do not have the ric pics just yet as I was away on holidays for a week, just got back yesterday. The rics had just arrived when I left for holidays and were still not settled in for pics. I will be up to the store today or tomorrow to update pics. Send me your email and I will email pics directly ok.
Thanks
Carmen