PDA

View Full Version : Probably a long shot, But anyone thinking of downsizing from a 180 or less?????

tony_3a
07-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Hey guys, Just curious if anyone out there 4 hours of abbotsford thinking of downsizing? I can do the driving, I have access to a large pickup.

We could trade Whole systems, or Just the tank up too you. I would be willing to add cash to the deal as well! And alot of money if its worth it.(I just need to sell my tank before I can buy a new one.

I have a 90gallon Reefready oceanic tank and stand that is set up for with a herbie, 48 Inch 6bulb tek light(All brand new kz bulbs under a month old) 4 Month old SWC 160 Cone, Custom sump, All the plumbing needed. Fluval Digital heater, Under a week old Sedra 9000 return. 2 Hydor Korilla evo 4s.

Live stock Could included or not, its up to you. 90-100 pounds liverock. Full sps sytem, very large anemone, with maroon clown, 3-4 inch hippo tang, Coral beauty, Diamond goby, 4 chromis, and Lyretail Anthias.

Many people have seen my tank lately, If one of you would be so kind to share your thoughts, and vouch for the quality and speed I can grow SPS.

Will post pictures if people are interested
Thanks so much for your time and please let me know about anything you would be willing to do.
Tony:mrgreen:

bleevin
07-17-2011, 09:53 PM
pics plsease. If you were to sell how much are you looking for just the equipment?

tinman
07-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Hey guys, Just curious if anyone out there 4 hours of abbotsford thinking of downsizing? I can do the driving, I have access to a large pickup.

We could trade Whole systems, or Just the tank up too you. I would be willing to add cash to the deal as well! And alot of money if its worth it.(I just need to sell my tank before I can buy a new one.

I have a 90gallon Reefready oceanic tank and stand that is set up for with a herbie, 48 Inch 6bulb tek light(All brand new kz bulbs under a month old) 4 Month old SWC 160 Cone, Custom sump, All the plumbing needed. Fluval Digital heater, Under a week old Sedra 9000 return. 2 Hydor Korilla evo 4s.

Live stock Could included or not, its up to you. 90-100 pounds liverock. Full sps sytem, very large anemone, with maroon clown, 3-4 inch hippo tang, Coral beauty, Diamond goby, 4 chromis, and Lyretail Anthias.

Many people have seen my tank lately, If one of you would be so kind to share your thoughts, and vouch for the quality and speed I can grow SPS.

Will post pictures if people are interested
Thanks so much for your time and please let me know about anything you would be willing to do.
Tony:mrgreen:

too bad you wern't comming to calgary i've got a 187 complete with light readdy to go!

tony_3a
07-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Bump? Anyone???

I would also be interested in selling the system if the price was right.

I dont really know what its worth.