PDA

View Full Version : Good news/ Bad news

Money pit
07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
So I came home from work today, and the first thing I noticed was one of the percs I picked up on the weekend was hosting my BTA :biggrin:

Bad news is the BTA decided to to move. Not too far yet, It was between 2 rocks, now its moved down to the bottom of one of the rocks, and put its foot down underneath where it meets the sand. Still not a bad spot if it decides to stay, but I'll have to move a couple corals, before it expands fully.

kien
07-13-2011, 12:59 AM
So I came home from work today, and the first thing I noticed was one of the percs I picked up on the weekend was hosting my BTA :biggrin:

Bad news is the BTA decided to to move. Not too far yet, It was between 2 rocks, now its moved down to the bottom of one of the rocks, and put its foot down underneath where it meets the sand. Still not a bad spot if it decides to stay, but I'll have to move a couple corals, before it expands fully.

Maybe the BTA was upset because the clown was hosting. Usually the anemone is the one doing the hosting. Anemones can be sensitive like that.. at any rate, I'm sure the two of them will figure out who should be hosting who :-)

kien
07-13-2011, 01:00 AM
PS. You forgot pictures :-D

Money pit
07-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Usually the anemone is the one doing the hosting.

Ya except the anem isn't really hosting, its running away. Well may be not, it seems to be staying put for now. I do have pics, but can't remember how to post them.