PDA

View Full Version : L.E.D ORDER

hd3dd
07-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi there

I am going to china at the end of the month to pick up some L.E.D if you guy want to order some please tell me so we can get it cheaper.

1Watt Royal Blue is $3.50
1Watt Cool White is $3.50
5 watt Royal Blue is $8.50
5 watt Cool White is $8.50

any watt can be ordered from 1watt to 150 watt.

Is this the current price if we can get a big order the price will go down a lot.

10% down payment on your order

can ship any where in Canada shipping is not include

Vancouver free delivery

Last Order: July 17 2011 at 11:00 pm

payment thought Pay pal or in person if you live in vancouver.

Lampshade
07-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Are these cree's? what bulbs?

Great deal almost no matter what.

hd3dd
07-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Are these cree's? what bulbs?

Great deal almost no matter what.

5 watt are cree Q5

ScubaSteve
07-13-2011, 01:46 AM
What brand are the 1W?

donlite
07-13-2011, 01:59 AM
My company buys 1000,s of leds from cree. I am in calgary and can help you out if you need it. It is not that easy to solder the leds onto heat sinks. You must use liquid solder and heat and cool down the leds (wave soldering). It is much better to get them on small star boards that have a partial heat sink soldered on. The prices that are mentioned are good as long as they are cree or lumeleds. Let me know if you need help. It takes a few days to get them up to Calgary:idea:

hd3dd
07-13-2011, 02:12 AM
My company buys 1000,s of leds from cree. I am in calgary and can help you out if you need it. It is not that easy to solder the leds onto heat sinks. You must use liquid solder and heat and cool down the leds (wave soldering). It is much better to get them on small star boards that have a partial heat sink soldered on. The prices that are mentioned are good as long as they are cree or lumeleds. Let me know if you need help. It takes a few days to get them up to Calgary:idea:

how much will it cost to do that

hd3dd
07-13-2011, 02:13 AM
What brand are the 1W?

1 watt are Helio and edison

msjboy
07-13-2011, 02:46 AM
This guy Dave, a former pro paint baller started this led company called NanoBox.. he claims that the
(www.nano-box-reef.com/blog.html) Rebel ES LED by Philips actually is better than the Crees...he used a consultant with a spectroradiometer. ..can you get these as well?

Also, led-hk (ebay store) might be a place to check out if you're going to Hong Kong.. not sure if they have a store front though.

msjboy

Skimmerking
07-13-2011, 03:44 AM

ok what is the price that you are able to build them at

hd3dd
07-13-2011, 07:46 AM
This guy Dave, a former pro paint baller started this led company called NanoBox.. he claims that the
(www.nano-box-reef.com/blog.html (http://www.nano-box-reef.com/blog.html)) Rebel ES LED by Philips actually is better than the Crees...he used a consultant with a spectroradiometer. ..can you get these as well?

Also, led-hk (ebay store) might be a place to check out if you're going to Hong Kong.. not sure if they have a store front though.

msjboy

i will look for that for you

shiver905
07-13-2011, 02:47 PM
do you have a cataloug? so we can se whats avaliable?

hd3dd
07-13-2011, 03:05 PM
do you have a cataloug? so we can se whats avaliable?

As of right now I do not have catalog this is a personal order I'm just try to get them cheaper.

I can upload some pic of l.e.d that I have on hand like 100 watt 20 watt 10 watt and 1 watt this is all personal use.