PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a Flame and Coral Beauty in a 240

Skimmerking
07-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Well I have been thinking of adding a Flame angel and a Coral Beauty to my tank at the same time thou. thoughts on that, however i have a tank full of LPs and Acans, and clams :redface:

Dez
07-12-2011, 09:33 PM
My thoughts are - Go for it. I would although I don't have nearly as many lps as you do.

globaldesigns
07-12-2011, 10:09 PM
I have a Flame and a Potters. If you add them at the same time, they should be civil to each other. Just remember they may munch on your coral.

In my case, they don't touch any coral.... YET!!!!

Skimmerking
07-12-2011, 11:54 PM
My thoughts are - Go for it. I would although I don't have nearly as many lps as you do.

I have a Flame and a Potters. If you add them at the same time, they should be civil to each other. Just remember they may munch on your coral.

In my case, they don't touch any coral.... YET!!!!

there you go boys stating the negative again you have lots of LPS and they may munch :mrgreen:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2 potters and a flame

jorjef
07-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Not worth the aggravation and stress when not if they start dining.

mark
07-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Have 1 of each in my 145g, bit of a hassle at the start (here (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=74335)) but they seem to be ignoring each other now.

No acans but a couple of clams and frogspawn. Had the CB for about a year and a half, FA only for a couple of weeks but haven't seen, or signs of any nibbling.