PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest for my king/passer angelfish

fishoholic
07-11-2011, 04:14 PM
I've been thinking of selling my king angel however I will not sell him to just anyone, I have a few conditions for any potential buyers.

1) must have a very large tank around 300g or more.

2) must have been in the saltwater hobby for at least 6 months.

3) if I don't know you, I will want to see the tank he is going to be going into to ensure it will be a proper fit for him.

I will warn any potential buyers now that he is a very aggressive fish and has attacked any fish around the same size or larger then him. I'm only thinking of rehoming him because I think my 230g is getting a bit small for him.

I would like to sell him for $200.00 he's about 8" price reduced to $180.00

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii53/Laurie_Morin/230g%20fowlr/PA310762.jpg

BlueTang<3
07-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Beautiful fish laurie hopefully you find he a nice big home

Reefer head
07-11-2011, 06:22 PM
wow very nice i would love to take him but all my fish are smaller than that its to bad he is such a aggressive angel my display tank is 300g and sump is 100g and about 350 pounds of live rock

fishytime
07-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Actually the King seems to be good with smaller fish..... He is a jerk to anything close to his size or bigger.....

Reefer head
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
well this my livestock i have one banana wrasse male about 5 inches a yellow tang about 4 inches a small huma trigger a 5 inch lion fish and 10 inch snow flake eel and a bunch of different stars and crabs and snails

Skimmerking
07-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Actually the King seems to be good with smaller fish..... He is a jerk to anything close to his size or bigger.....

probably feels threatened from the bigger fish.

Laurie that is too bad and he is your Fav too

fishytime
07-11-2011, 11:18 PM

I think the plan is to replace him with a smaller version.....if she can find a suitable home for Elvis(my name for him, not hers)

fishoholic
07-12-2011, 12:10 AM
well this my livestock i have one banana wrasse male about 5 inches a yellow tang about 4 inches a small huma trigger a 5 inch lion fish and 10 inch snow flake eel and a bunch of different stars and crabs and snails

He's been fine with wrasses and lionfish (no aggression to those) and I'm sure he'd be fine with eels. my bursa trigger which is about 3" he is fine with however he has started to pick on my blue line trigger which is about 5" He has been mean to tangs. I had a 5" sailfin tang with him and he tore his fins up in about 5 seconds flat. However when he was with a 3" orange shoulder tang he was fine with it. Not sure how he'd be with a yellow tang, might be ok since he'd be added after him but it's hard to say for sure.

fishoholic
07-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Dumb iPhone copied above instead of editing it.

fishoholic
07-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Beautiful fish laurie hopefully you find he a nice big home

probably feels threatened from the bigger fish.

He is definitely the prettiest fish I own and is one of my fav.'s even though he's a jerk to larger fish.

fishoholic
10-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Bump