PDA

View Full Version : LF:any kind of anemone - Edmonton

fishtank00
07-11-2011, 02:47 AM
We are currently looking for decent anemone to add to our tank,
Decent price please.
If you have any or know of any salt water stores in Edmonton that have them for a decent price please let me know,

Thanks!

Saltnoob
07-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Aquarium illusions and Blueworld usually have them

Proteus
07-11-2011, 12:07 PM
blue world has some rose bubble tips and some lta there at the 100 dollar mark. they may have a carpet or to not sure last i went in i picked up a blue carpet but dont recall any others.. what kind sre you looking for

fishtank00
07-11-2011, 05:40 PM
not to sure yet, i like the carpet but i also like the bubble, Im kinda going for the cheapest right now, Ive never had one before so im kinda interested in trying one out, All my other corals are doing amazing.

Proteus
07-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Personally a dwarf carpet would suit u as they are small and seldom move. A bubble tip is ok but they will split and split and so on. Lta are great but they move Alot and will harm other coral. The large carpet are expensive and pack a potent sting. I have a purple and green dwarf carpet which would be good for a beginner. I may be willing to make a trade if you interested. If you would like to c it I could text or email u a pic

cathyg_99
07-11-2011, 06:06 PM
i have a pink bubble tip that i was going to try and remove from his rock (if possible) about 2" wide if your interested $40 i paid $100 for him from Red Coral