PDA

View Full Version : 25 Gal Naturalistic Vivarium - MUST GO! MAKE ME AN OFFER! (Vancouver - Granville & 72

RuGlu6
07-09-2011, 06:11 AM
Not mine , just spotted this Vivarium on CL Vanc.
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/for/2442064877.html

25 Gal Naturalistic Vivarium - MUST GO! MAKE ME AN OFFER! (Vancouver - Granville & 72nd St)

This tank is well-suited for thumbnail dart frogs or small tropical reptiles, has had nearly 3 years to become established and I've invested nearly $500 in plants and other materials.

So here's the thing...I've been asking for $200 and tho I feel this is reasonable, I haven't gotten many offers. I really do need the money so if you MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, I will not refuse.

Local pickup in Vancouver, BC. Shoot me a messagel if you're interested! 604-512-7953

Cheers,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-07, 9:39AM PDT
Reply to: sale-etyhr-2442064877@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the thing....money's tight...need to pay rent...have one of my custom tropical vivariums sitting empty, so I'm putting it up for sale. I really would like to have it GONE SOON

Features:

* Dimensions - 12 1/2"W x 20"D x 24"H - 25 gallons
* False bottom construction - keeps the soil from getting too wet & prevents root rot
* Front-opening glass door and top-front ventilation screen

* Gravity drain for easy water removal
* Basic compact fluorescent light with shade

* Mistking mister nozzles and tubing can connect easily to an existing misting system
* Custom lightweight background

This tank needs very little and SUPER EASY care...just keep it at room temperature and give it a good misting with water once or twice a day...THAT'S IT!

Many different plant species including:

* Neoregelia:

'Cocktail'
'Domino'
'Inca x Fireball'
'Aurora'
Ampullacea

* Lemon button fern
* Cryptanthus 'Earth Star'
* Pepperomia sp.

ScubaSteve
07-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Got pics?

RuGlu6
07-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Got pics?
Not my add please go to Craigs List and search for vivarium or click on the link provided.
He has two tanks there full of plants.

s.tan
07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
If you follow the Craigslist link, there are pictures posted.

ScubaSteve
07-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Oh, my bad