PDA

View Full Version : free fish(GONE)

boedenalfonso
07-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone I have some fish that need your help, My aquarium has got ich in it and i dont have the option of setting up a QT right now, I'm trying to find people who may have a QT to help these guys out, I'd rather give them away than just watch them die slowly.So my plan is to let my aquarium be fishless for awhile til the ich die off without a host.

Fish:
1-black and grey banded eel
1-black sebae clown
1-maroon clown
1-antennata lionfish

thank you, any help would be appreciated

dsaundry
07-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Depending in the situation, my advice would be rather than giving away the fish who have all been exposed to the ich anyways, try to fight it as best you can. Soak food in garlic and selcon, make sure water temps stay consistant and do more frequent partial water changers. I lost a lot of fish a couple of months ago and it was the worst ich I have ever had. Once exposed to the ich you pretty much have to ride it out, its painful but by taking fish out of your tank you are most likely moving the ich from tank to tank. Don't overfeed and the fish that eat the best may make it through. My tank is finally recovering and I am just starting to get back to the point of introducing a couple of fish to se how they go. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

jimbog
07-04-2011, 05:21 AM
i would take them if u still have them pm me if so ,,,,,,,,,

eli@fijireefrock.com
07-04-2011, 06:29 AM
If you interested I could take them as i have a 40glns inwall tank and thinking of having it setup as a quarantinr tank.

boedenalfonso
07-04-2011, 07:17 AM
sorry everyone, they are gone.