PDA

View Full Version : OMFG, my rock beauty angel decides to drop his halo

Coleus
07-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Well, this really sucks. I know that i should have known better but i thought i have some luck with my angel fishes.

Anyway, test them out with couple clams and no picking for more than a month so then I got 2 more very nice clams and now the picking begins by the rock beauty angel. WTFFFFFFFFF ARRRGGGG

Darn it, sorry I just need to chill. Now I have to decide which one to keep "Clam" or "rock beauty angel" or just close down the whole tank so i don't have to make hard choice again.

marie
07-03-2011, 06:05 AM
you forgot an option.....set up another tank so you can have both.

I feel your pain, I opted to keep the fish and now have 4 clam eating angels....it's a good thing they are so pretty :lol:

naesco
07-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Well, this really sucks. I know that i should have known better but i thought i have some luck with my angel fishes.

Anyway, test them out with couple clams and no picking for more than a month so then I got 2 more very nice clams and now the picking begins by the rock beauty angel. WTFFFFFFFFF ARRRGGGG

Darn it, sorry I just need to chill. Now I have to decide which one to keep "Clam" or "rock beauty angel" or just close down the whole tank so i don't have to make hard choice again.

You already made the decision when you decided to add an angel to your tank. Your clams and some coral would be expensive food. If you only remove the clams the angels will go after your coral and ususally the most expensive ones first.

kien
07-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Doh!! Sounds like it is time to develop the basement ;-)

Aquattro
07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Ya, my angel was good with clams for about 3 hours, then started nipping. Luckily I have other tanks for the clams.

Coleus
07-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Doh!! Sounds like it is time to develop the basement ;-)
I like this positive thinking lol