PDA

View Full Version : FS: Figi Foxface - Calgary - SOLD*

silentcivilian
07-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Ok, so I didnt want to do this. But it appears as though my fish isnt big enough. He was almost swallowed whole by my stone fish. Luckily I have a fighter of a fish and he made it out alive.

So what we have for sale is a figi foxface that has been caught but released by a stonefish. Now the trick is I have to get him out of the tank. Also I need to confirm that he is still healthy. Cause I do not want to sell a injured sick fish. He looks like he just has some surface damage to his scales, but is moving fine and swiming fine. I wasnt around at all yesterday so I need to confirm this later this afternoon. But if he is fine and swiming well I would like to get $20 from the first person that would be able to make it down to get him. He is a beautiful fish, and was happy and fine with all the fish I used to have. Just he apperently fits very well in a large predators mouth. So.. first one that can pick him up for $20 can have him. Ill be trying to get him out of the tank around 3 or 4 this afternoon. when he is caught he will be bag bound and floated.