PDA

View Full Version : Spare equipment cleanout - local to GTA only

kookie_guy
06-27-2011, 03:54 AM
I really don't want to ship anything, so this is all local sale, pickup location is Newmarket, Ontario. There's a lot of equipment I've collected and held onto as a 'just in case'. Now my wife is not happy with all the stuff in the basement, so as the saying goes.....'happy wife, happy life'. Here's a link to my kijiji list. Like I said, there's a lot of stuff. All has pictures and asking price.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ60064354

kookie_guy
06-28-2011, 01:48 AM
Feel free to make offers. Prices are obviously OBO. I would ship the smaller stuff, but you will be responsible for all shipping and paypal fees.

wickedfrags
06-28-2011, 01:14 PM
Some useful products, good luck with the sale (however I don't agree with the marketing of GSP as the greatest fishter in the UFC!!!.......nice piece though)

kookie_guy
06-28-2011, 03:32 PM
Some useful products, good luck with the sale (however I don't agree with the marketing of GSP as the greatest fishter in the UFC!!!.......nice piece though)

lol, thanks for the heads up. I'll fix it.

edit, lol, I thought you were trying to say I made a typo, when in fact you made the typo, fishter. Got fish on your brain?

kookie_guy
06-30-2011, 08:23 PM
some stuff sold, lots still available. List is updated. Link in first post takes you to all my stuff for sale.

Remember, prices are flexible. I will ship, but you must cover shipping and paypal fees.

kookie_guy
07-06-2011, 03:30 AM
more stuff sold. taking reasonable offers.

kookie_guy
07-08-2011, 03:29 AM
ALL prices reduced $5-$10. Unless they are already at $5, then obviously not reduced, lol.