PDA

View Full Version : Wated: 25-50 Gallon System

Ryan
06-25-2011, 04:57 AM
Looking to pick up a smaller tank. Funds just dont allow me to bring this tank to its potential with an apprenticeship.

So I would consider an AIO type system but am not looking at any model with Power Compacts. LED, MH, or T5HO Only.

I would also consider a smaller non AIO system.

I'd like to keep it small as this is only being set up for my clowns and some SPS. Otherwise I would shut it right down.

I would prefer something with a sump so its easy to run an ATO. Looking for as low maintenance as possible.

So this is some ones chance if they were looking to upgrade.

My System Specs

48 x 22 x 17 Tank with left side overflow. Has a 1.5" drain and a 1" return inside the overflow. Return is necked down to 3/4" at the top with Loc-Line. This tank is eurobraced and the back is painted black.

MJ900 with SF kit for flow.

2x 250W HQI Lumen Bright pendants with individual Galaxy ballasts. 14K Phoenix bulbs are 6 months old.

Quiet One 4000 Return pump

Sump is 36x17x18 with a filter sock shelf, skimmer section, frag section, baffles, then return pump section.

Skimmer is a Vertex In-180

If anyone is interested please feel free to email me as I dont come on here much anymore.

For pictures check out my build thread.
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73562

Ryan
07-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Bump. I would consider a BC 29gallon plus some cash on top in trade. I dont care if the lights, fans, or return pump works as I will be swapping all this stuff out. As long as the viewable glass is in excellent condition.

This is really a great system I am just too busy with work to full appreciate and take care of a reef tank.

A BC29 would make for the perfect home for my clowns.