PDA

View Full Version : tank as of 21 jan

StirCrazy
01-21-2004, 07:27 PM
well I fragged up a couple big corals so the tank looks a lot different now.
I also put the second tunze on the tank so if you look at the top of the watter you can see how vilent a 50X turnover is in a 3' tank. :mrgreen:

http://members.shaw.ca/stircrazy/coralgrowthandcolor/endview1.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/stircrazy/coralgrowthandcolor/frontview1.jpg

Steve

Chad
01-21-2004, 07:30 PM
looks great :mrgreen: , what size is your tank?

StirCrazy
01-21-2004, 07:33 PM
looks great :mrgreen: , what size is your tank?

94 gal. it is 36Lx24Wx25H

Steve

Delphinus
01-21-2004, 07:52 PM
How much height above the top of the rockwork/highest-corals to the water surface?

I tried one stream in my 75g and it made my cap start to recede where the current was hitting it. I don't have a lot of water column above the cap though it is very quickly approaching the surface.

StirCrazy
01-21-2004, 10:01 PM
How much height above the top of the rockwork/highest-corals to the water surface?

I tried one stream in my 75g and it made my cap start to recede where the current was hitting it. I don't have a lot of water column above the cap though it is very quickly approaching the surface.

5" above the milli and the cap in the back right, and 8" above the highers rock. the center of my streams are about 3" under the surface.

Steve

Delphinus
01-21-2004, 10:05 PM
Cool. What streams are you using?

I want to try streams again but it's gonna wait until after the next tank (which will be a lot taller, my 75g's only 20" right now). I'd love to try the multicontroller. Too bad it's sooooo much $$$ but I bet that'd be really trick :cool:

StirCrazy
01-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Cool. What streams are you using?

I want to try streams again but it's gonna wait until after the next tank (which will be a lot taller, my 75g's only 20" right now). I'd love to try the multicontroller. Too bad it's sooooo much $$$ but I bet that'd be really trick :cool:

6060's (1600 gph) so no multi controler possible. if my wave maker doen't sell soon I might put that back in also.

Steve

Jack
01-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Looks great Steve.

sumpfinfishe
01-22-2004, 08:06 AM
I see white caps :mrgreen: :razz:

Nice flow Steve, makes me wanna dig out the surfboard!

Your tank looks amazing now, that move must have killed all the algae :razz:

I guess I should try to get over soon for another(longer) visit, by the way are those frags forsale/trades? If so, PM me please.