PDA

View Full Version : FS 20g system complete - Rockyford, Alberta

naturenutty
06-08-2011, 03:46 AM
20 gallon setup $150
1 yellow tail damsel (was in with a royal gramma for years, and the gramma bossed the damsel, so I'd say it's a wimpy damsel)
1 finger leather coral
1 rock well covered with green star stony polyp
1 mussel
assorted other filter feeder things and hermit crabs/snails that show up here and there and everywhere.
aragonite bottom, aquaclear 30 filter, coralife light hood, heater, hydor circulation pump, black stand with one storage area underneath, and about 60 pounds (what is left of a relatively new 65.5 pound bucket) of Aquavitro salt.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Rpv_ulGRLi9etaUUT6O6pb1MXustIckA5A_QFHyZZVA?feat=d irectlink

Kind of a crummy picture, but that's all I have right now. Can send more if interested.

Important! You must be willing to pick up the tank and move it yourself. We will help with the process, but you need to bring muscle.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. naturenutty@gmail.com is preferred method of contact.

naturenutty
06-09-2011, 02:31 AM
The tank we had for sale just had its light fixture go kaput. SO, we now need a home for everything and fast. If I don't hear from someone on this tonight, I will be shipping off the live rock, crabs and snails in the morning. The person who will take those can't take the fish, or the tank setup, though. If anyone wants the whole thing, it's free and all available if you're here fast. If not, the fish will be kept until we find a home. Open to all suggestions.

e-mail me at naturenutty@gmail.com. I will watch it carefully tonight. Send your phone number, if you'd like, and I'll call back.

Thanks!

bignose
06-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Don't panic the tank will be fine. Just get rid of the corals.

naturenutty
06-09-2011, 02:52 AM
Thanks... we really just want it all gone anyhow... if nobody bites on this, we'll ship off most of the LR and other critters tomorrow, but need a home for fishy anyhow. Then we'll just break down the tank.

naturenutty
06-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Sending the coral pieces off this morning. All else still available.

naturenutty
06-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Thank you. This is all spoken for.