PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4' Coralife Aqualight Pro. In great shape only used for freshwater. Richmond, BC

Mykiss
06-06-2011, 03:49 PM
I've got Coralife Aqualight pro for sale. It' has 3x Moon light LED, 2x150W MH, and 2x96W compact flourecent bulbs. It was used for just under a year.

It's in great shape and clean. It was only used for freshwater and never seen saltwater so there's no salt creep.

Same as this one:
http://www.marinedepot.com/Coralife_48_Inch_Aqualight_Pro_2x150W_HQI_MH_Lamp_ +_2x96W_PC_+_3x1W_Lunar_LED_48_Inch_Double_Ended_M etal_Halide_Power_Compact_Fixtures_with_Moon_Light s-Coralife-ES53502-FILTFIMHMPMDMLM6-ES53506-vi.html

I'm selling it at $400 for quick sale.

The lights all work and there's little use in the bulbs as you will see there's little to no darkening black rings around the bulbs.

The only problem is that the LED moon light switch is tricky in that you have to turn on and off the switch carefully otherwise the plastic switch pops in and you have to pop it back out. It works fine otherwise. If you have it hooked up to a timer then you won't have a problem as it's in the on position now.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks

Mykiss
06-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Open to reasonable offers.