PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Reefwars?

Wayne
05-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Anyone know what happened to Denny (reefwars)? After he moved home he posted a few times then hasn't posted since...

noirsphynx
05-30-2011, 02:10 AM
I've been wondering the same.

fishoholic
05-30-2011, 01:42 PM
I've been wondering the same.

+1

nlreefguy
05-31-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm sure he'll post here when he is ready and his life is stable. I know a few things about his life right now and I'm sure he wouldn't want me posting them on the forum without his consent, but he is physically safe from what I understand and in the process of getting his living situation figured out and is probably quite preoccupied with that right now. Sorry to be so cryptic, I just don't think he'd want me to put the details of his personal life out there. The long and short of it: he's OK.

noirsphynx
05-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Well at least we know he's still around and I hope everything works out okay for him. If you see Denny please tell him we all say hello, wish him the best and miss him.

The Grizz
05-31-2011, 04:56 AM
I'm sure he'll post here when he is ready and his life is stable. I know a few things about his life right now and I'm sure he wouldn't want me posting them on the forum without his consent, but he is physically safe from what I understand and in the process of getting his living situation figured out and is probably quite preoccupied with that right now. Sorry to be so cryptic, I just don't think he'd want me to put the details of his personal life out there. The long and short of it: he's OK.

For sure dude, we don't need any details, just knowing Denny is OK is good to hear.

Wayne
05-31-2011, 12:48 PM
Good to know, make sure he still he knows we still care :)

nlreefguy
05-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Good to know, make sure he still he knows we still care :)

Oh, I don't know him personally, I've only met him once and spoken to him a few times over email and the like. However, I do know his roommate (small town!) and I was speaking to her a few days ago and asked about him so I just know that he's OK. However, I'M glad to know you care! :biggrin:

reefwars
06-21-2011, 01:38 AM
awww you guys :):) thanks fred yeah all is well ive done some moving about and had to relocate spent the last few months getting stuff together and working 60-70 hr weeks and im glad to say a little hard work is paying off i found a nice house built last year in a new subdivisiobn i found a wicked job makin as good as it gets here, and i still have my beautiful pup and now my new tank is looking like a real tank:):)

would have loved to been able to be on here but no internet or computer and money wasnt allowing me to buy one at the time and for some reason canreef isnt phone friendly for my phone:(

nlreefguy
06-21-2011, 02:45 AM
No problem man, just glad to see you back online. I just didn't know how much you wanted put out there about what was going on so I didn't know what to say! Glad to hear you're getting sorted out again.

awww you guys :):) thanks fred yeah all is well ive done some moving about and had to relocate spent the last few months getting stuff together and working 60-70 hr weeks and im glad to say a little hard work is paying off i found a nice house built last year in a new subdivisiobn i found a wicked job makin as good as it gets here, and i still have my beautiful pup and now my new tank is looking like a real tank:):)

would have loved to been able to be on here but no internet or computer and money wasnt allowing me to buy one at the time and for some reason canreef isnt phone friendly for my phone:(

reefwars
06-21-2011, 02:51 AM
slowly but surely things are falling in to place its hard when your doing it all for your self right from scratch. i got a little 20g set up now and its doing great trying to get it filled with some corals and i need to figure out something with my lights my halides are seeing its last days and a replacement isnt hard to find apparently. there was a nice big blue carpet at PU the other day i really really wanted lol. if you do any fragging let me know im dyin to get some more colour in there:):)

nlreefguy
06-23-2011, 02:13 AM
slowly but surely things are falling in to place its hard when your doing it all for your self right from scratch. i got a little 20g set up now and its doing great trying to get it filled with some corals and i need to figure out something with my lights my halides are seeing its last days and a replacement isnt hard to find apparently. there was a nice big blue carpet at PU the other day i really really wanted lol. if you do any fragging let me know im dyin to get some more colour in there:):)

I've got a couple frags of pink birdsnest that you could have, as well as a purple gorgonian and a yellow Rumphella gorgonian if you're into that kind of thing! Actually, you should swing by and look at what I've got - almost all of it could stand to be fragged.

reefwars
06-23-2011, 06:20 PM
I've got a couple frags of pink birdsnest that you could have, as well as a purple gorgonian and a yellow Rumphella gorgonian if you're into that kind of thing! Actually, you should swing by and look at what I've got - almost all of it could stand to be fragged.

i would love to man im dying to get some color in there and i love gorgs let me know when i can drop down and i will for sure plus i want to see your tank and see what you did with the leds i need to find something to replace my halides and im considering going led since i wont need much for a 20g. shoot me a pm with a time your free and ill come down for sure:) thanks man thats an incredibly nice offer:)

Zoaelite
06-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Good to hear your doing well buddy! Those nuk greens you sent me are doing fantastic, they finally started to get a bit bigger. If your ever in Calgary you will have to stop by for a free frag or two.
Levi.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

reefwars
06-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Good to hear your doing well buddy! Those nuk greens you sent me are doing fantastic, they finally started to get a bit bigger. If your ever in Calgary you will have to stop by for a free frag or two.
Levi.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thanks levi glad to hear they are doing good for you i just got my tank going now its been running a couple months and all the problems i was having are now gone, im hoping to go see a friend this summer some time in calgary for a trip and when i do ill be sure to come see your tank and also get to see many of my friends i left behind:)

cheers buddy!!:)

ALang
06-24-2011, 03:00 AM
Hey Denny!!
Nice to hear from you. We sure missed you here in Edmonton, Reef Meet isn't quite the same without you. And I sure missed your pup, Tank. Glad to hear that you and he's doing great.
Keep us posted when you can. Cheers, Lenny.

reefwars
06-24-2011, 03:38 AM
Hey Denny!!
Nice to hear from you. We sure missed you here in Edmonton, Reef Meet isn't quite the same without you. And I sure missed your pup, Tank. Glad to hear that you and he's doing great.
Keep us posted when you can. Cheers, Lenny.

awww lenny your to sweet i miss you guys so much im gonna really start to get into the hobby here now again its been a rough start back home but i got everything figured out now and i hope to start focusing on my tank and i want to start a little home business in the future selling coral and helping others get into the hobby ill always offer my advice for free and even now as rough as its been starting over i found myself over to a guys house the other night and we criticized his tank we took some tests and talked about the things he doesnt need.to many fancy over night remedies when all you need is a little tlc and some regular elbow grease:):)

im gonna make a trip to calgary and edmonton this summer and ill be sure to come see all of you for sure:):)

reefwars
06-24-2011, 03:40 AM
wayne!!!!!!! hahah wheres he at by lol im gonna start a find wayne thread hehe :):) ill start a tank journal here soon enough once i get a decent camera i want to get into photography so im shopping around for one and when i do watch at now lol get at me wolf!!!

Wayne
06-25-2011, 12:33 AM
LOL I'm here just been working like a dog lately :) So good to hear that everything is turning around for you, always wishing you the best of luck. You had better make sure to call me when you come to Edmonton!!! :lol:

reefwars
06-25-2011, 11:06 PM
LOL I'm here just been working like a dog lately :) So good to hear that everything is turning around for you, always wishing you the best of luck. You had better make sure to call me when you come to Edmonton!!! :lol:

of course i will buddy congrats on your jm btw good job:)