PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy sump? GTA

Juroz
05-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi all I'm new here and have gotten alot of info. Now I'm ready to get started with my fresh water fish tank :)

I'm wondering where in Toronto would I beable to find sump tanks? I checked a few and they don't sell any. Big ALS etc.. Any guess would be great, thanks!!

wickedfrags
05-12-2011, 05:23 PM
North American Fish Breeders is likely the best, and the least expensive. John will make it for you, to your specifications. Sumps are pretty easy to make yourself if you are DIY inclined.

I have a nice 7 baffle 120G sump available, well drilled with a float paddle for your RO unit if you are in the market for one that size.

Hi all I'm new here and have gotten alot of info. Now I'm ready to get started with my fresh water fish tank :)

I'm wondering where in Toronto would I beable to find sump tanks? I checked a few and they don't sell any. Big ALS etc.. Any guess would be great, thanks!!

Advanced Reef
05-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Good suggestion by Dave, if you find you are not handy we do sell them custom in acrylic. check out our site for pricing as the 36" went on special a couple of days ago. thanks

Jewel
05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Like Dave said they aren't hard to build, what size were you thinking, let us know and we can give you some suggestions