PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Hairdresser Tank Caretaker in Abbotsford

cidcaltrop
05-12-2011, 04:16 AM
Hey Canreefers,
I was wondering if anyone from Abbey out there knows the guy who is taking care of the tank in Salon Picasso near The Money tree on South Fraser way.
Thanks
Nic

GMGQ
05-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Why don't you ask the salon owner?

cidcaltrop
05-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I did, she just said that it was some guy who used to work at the LFS near the automall.

GMGQ
05-12-2011, 04:08 PM
The guy is currently maintaining the tanks for the salon, and the owner doesnt have his contact info? He just pops in unannounced? Weird.

I did, she just said that it was some guy who used to work at the LFS near the automall.

toytech
05-13-2011, 05:16 AM
Did you ever go into aquatics addictions ? I work in the auto mall and would go over there all the time . I have never seen so many fish with ich , fish not for sale , and dead fish . Maybe they had serous problems they could never shake and thats why the went under , maybe they where lousy and you wouldn't want them to touch your tank .Just my opinion .

e46er
05-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Probably mikewho owned hidden reef I'm pretty he also did tank maintaince

Madreefer
05-13-2011, 06:13 PM
If it is Mike it's good to see him come out of hiding. He ripped alot of people off as well as me. I'm out for a little payback.

cidcaltrop
05-15-2011, 12:01 AM
I never went in myself, I got into the hobby after it closed, he apparently just calls in to see how things are going, and hardly ever comes in personally. I kinda doubt the ability of hairdressers to tell the conditions of a tank, no offence meant to them.