PDA

View Full Version : CORAL Magazine -Digital Version

DiverDude
05-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Anyone here subscribe to the digital version of CORAL ?

It's the kind of mag I'd want to keep the issues and I'm tired of magazines all over the place. The added benefit of being able to search is a definite plus.

They say you can download them -is it a PDF ?

apexifd
05-10-2011, 07:34 PM
if you have iphone or ipad there's an app for coral magazine. I do belive it's free.

lorenz0
05-10-2011, 08:09 PM
yep I have it on my iphone, sucks to read such small writing and zooming decreases the clarity big time.

still can't complain for a free app of up to date issues

DiverDude
05-10-2011, 08:13 PM
I have a Blackberry, not an iPhone but I'm not really interested in reading it on a mobile device anyhow.

What DOES interest me is being able to keep a library of PDF issues that I can search, instead of a bookshelf full of print magazines.

They don't tell you what format they make the file available in though.

Anyone here subscribe to the digital version and can tell me ?

apexifd
05-11-2011, 03:38 AM
iphone version sucks, but ipad version is great!! 10" screen really helps...

vaporize
05-11-2011, 03:12 PM
I have a Blackberry, not an iPhone but I'm not really interested in reading it on a mobile device anyhow.

What DOES interest me is being able to keep a library of PDF issues that I can search, instead of a bookshelf full of print magazines.

They don't tell you what format they make the file available in though.

Anyone here subscribe to the digital version and can tell me ?

It's a google app , you can read it online or it will store it offline, it's NOT a pdf. You have to download it via google gears

DiverDude
05-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Nertz. That's what I was worried about.

Nope, not going to do that then.

Heh....doesn't even support my browser....

Not impressed with how they give ZERO information on that on their website. I guess they want you to buy it and then discover it's not what you want....