PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton 29 Gal - Parting out whole system. All must go!

Canadoc
05-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey All,

Well, the time has come for me to sell everything. Moving to Victoria for new job/school and will not be able to move the critters. All livestock must go, including live rock and sand. First come (messages) first serve in terms of who gets what Message me to claim your stuff. I will try to post pictures ASAP.
- Slightly older Prizm skimmer. Works well, but the Aqua C is better. $20
- A compact fluorescent rig with actinic and 10,000K PC lights. New lights. Has been attached franken-light style to a 2 light T5 HO lights strip, also with new bulbs, one actinic, one 10,000K. Great for lighting a sump. $60
Livestock
- Coral Beauty angel, fully grown, well fed, has been safe with my clams and other corals. $20
- Live rock (approx 30lbs) with a variety of coraline, and some mushrooms, giant green hairy mushrooms, green star polyps, feather dusters. $200. Comes with cleaning crew, and buckets for transport. Some really beautiful coral on these ones, it’s a great deal.
- One very unique piece of live rock with a variety of Zooanthids on it, bright orange and peach coloured. Also some red mushrooms and GSP on one edge. $50 (this is a deal, four of the pink Zoo’s cost me almost $60 at the LFS, there’s dozens now).
- Frogspawn with approx 15 heads, great show piece. $60
- Torch coral with four heads, purple/brown with yellow tips. $20
- A large (not sure of species but it looks like two open brain corals on a stalk) bright green and pink. $40
- Ball of chaeto algae. Free to a good home.
That’s all for now folks, if I’ve forgotten anything major I’ll add it on. I’ve tried to recall what I paid for everything and discount the price significantly, I’ve gotten lots of stuff from this community, and I’d love to help you back by offering good, cheap stuff! All must go by early June at the latest. I’ve loved this tank dearly, and would love to see the livestock go to good homes :biggrin:. All of the gear works, if there are any problems with any stuff, I will mention it, and discount accordingly. I’m insanely busy at the moment, so can’t do delivery. Thanks guys! PM away!
Cheers,
Eric

sgreen
05-09-2011, 05:33 PM
PM'd

BitShifter
05-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Dimensions on the T5 fixture?

catshanon
05-09-2011, 05:57 PM
pmd regarding torch coral

Canadoc
05-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the PM's so far, I'll get back to all of you individually. The lighting fixture is 30 Inches across, and holds 4x T5 lights. I've had great results with it, clams work fine in this tank. I believe it is a Nova Extreme brand from Current USA. The lights are shorter than 30 inches, somewhere between 20-24 inches or so.

Canadoc
05-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Some pictures.

Canadoc
05-09-2011, 09:31 PM
More pictures! Just to clarify, the Maxima clam already has a home to go to... sorry! Also the clownfish.

Canadoc
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Update, after much discussion with the lovely lady in my life, I've decided to keep all my hardware and use this tank as a quarantine tank later. I'm still selling all the livestock, corals and live rock/sand, so everyone who has messaged me about that, we're still good to go. Sorry about any inconvenience for anyone who wanted the hardware, but I figured I may as well keep it if I already spent the money on it. I've edited the original post to reflect what is still for sale. Thanks, and sorry again!

catshanon
05-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Eric,
I had pmd you regarding the torch coral. Didn't hear back from you, so was wondering if its still available or its on hold for somebody.
Thanks,
Raj