PDA

View Full Version : FS -Fluval Spec 2 Gal nano Aquarium

Steve'o
05-07-2011, 04:10 PM
SOLD!!!

I am selling My Great Fluval Spec Nano Aquarium
2 Gal nano Cube with New Filter
Used for one month and then I moved up to a larger tank.
Has been cleaned and ready to go.
I do not have the original box.. but all parts are here and ready to setup and enjoy.
Features a discreet oversized 3 stage filtration system for reduced maintenance and equipped with 31 powerful LED lights
Fluval SPEC is a compact aquarium that is perfect for desktops and countertops. Take your eyes off of the computer screen for a while and gaze at a little slice of aquatic life. The 7.6 litre (2 U.S. gal.) etched-glass aquarium with aluminum trim combines style and functionality in one nano package. Though small in stature, the SPEC is big on features. The submersible pump generates a little heat to keep your fish warm. Ideal for a Siamese Fighting Fish, White Clouds, Zebra Danios or Aquatic Shrimp. There are many cool decorations available soon to dress up your tank.
The desktop aquarium kit comes with a powerful circulation pump with adjustable output nozzle and a large 3-stage filtration system that provides more than enough filtration for exceedingly clean and clear water. The aquarium comes with all the necessary filter media: a porous foam pad, activated carbon, and BioMax bio rings for effective and thorough mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. The pump and filtration system are conveniently located in a separate chamber at the back of the aquarium, simplifying maintenance.
In addition, it includes more than ample LED lighting consisting of 31 powerful LED lamps that conveniently arcs above the aquarium to provide brilliant illumination for plants and décor.
Suggested Retail price $89.99