PDA

View Full Version : Parting Out 165G - Calgary Part 2 - Fish/Remaining Corals

Eb0la11
05-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Ok so I thought Id post the second half of my part out now that Ive sold a lot of the rock work, corals and what not and can probably catch some fish.

So here we go. The way this sale will work is:
I will not hold items for anyone without some form of consideration given to me.
First come first serve, though I will answer PMs in the order they are received.
Corals attached to rock where it is not possible to remove them from rock will be priced based on the rocks weight (incuding weight of the coral) at $3.00/lb plus whatever I price the actual coral at. The live rock is quite nice with tons of coralline algae and also baby brittle stars which are great cleanup crew.

Here is my list of fish available:

Beautiful Tomini Tang - $40
2 Oscellaris Clown Fish - $15 each SOLD
Sailfin Tang - $40 SOLD
2 Blue/Green Chromis - $5 each SOLD
White Sand Sifting Goby - $15 SOLD
Yellow Clown Goby - $5 SOLD
Lawnmower Blenny - $20 SOLD
Fox Face - $30

Here is my list of other critters:
Tuxedo Urchin - $15 SOLD
2 Black Brittle Star Fish - $15 each
Red Shell Conch - $10 SOLD
2 Turbo Snail - $5 each SOLD
Various Blue Legged Hermits - $1 each SOLD Except for maybe 1-2
Snorkel Snail (Goes under the sand) - $5

With that in mind I still have the following corals:

Plating Red Montipora Colony - $100 (Plus weight of rock) SOLD
This coral is about the size of a dinner plate. 10 inches wide and probably 9 inches across with lots of layering starting to take effect. A real show piece. Estimated weight of the rock - 8 lbs

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/Eb0la11/IMGP7421.jpg

Zoanthid Forest Rock - Orange Tips, Purple Centre - $100
This rock has probably 300-400 medium sized and quite nicely colored Zoanthids on it. I have the rock propped up in the centre of my tank and it makes a great show piece to a well kept aquarium.
Estimated Weight of rock - 10-12 lbs

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/Eb0la11/zoa.jpg

Watermelon Zoanthid Forest Rock, Red Acropora - $60 (Plus weight of rock) SOLD
This rock has a really nice watermelon zoanthid forest growing with probably 100 heads. It also has a red acropora smallish colony growing on it.
Estimate weight of rock - 5 lbs

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/Eb0la11/IMGP7380.jpg

Red Button Polyps and Small Zoa Colony - $20 (Plus Weight of Rock)
This rock has an unbelievable shape. It has tons and tons of spots to glue in new corals as its like a tonga branch piece. Great size too, really good for stacking rocks as it has some good flat spots to it too.
Estimated Weight of Rock - 7 lbs

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk158/Eb0la11/IMGP7382.jpg

Large Piece of Live Rock with GSP and Zoas on it -$20 plus weight of rock.
Estimated weight of rock, 15 lbs

Any other live rock without coral on it is $4.00/lb.

Unitt
05-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Still some really nice corals left the pictures don't do them justice at all

Eb0la11
05-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Thanks Unitt, yes Id really like to get rid of the remaining rock and corals. The Monti colony and zoa colony I'll sell for 100 flat. Each rock they are on is probably between 6-9 lbs (the zoa rock is bigger) but man the last thing I wanna do is frag these. They are too gorgeous. Guys this is a steal at this price, if I did frag I could make two to three times as much money. I want to keep the colonies intact.

tinman
05-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Was there yesterday the zoa polyps are dime size on the big rock. And the plating coral is awsome ,pics don,t do them justice free bump for great coral

Eb0la11
05-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Alright with some of my cleanup crew sold my tank is getting dirtier so I am dropping the prices on my last remaining corals. PM me if interested in the new prices. This stuff is going CHEAP!

RDNanoGuy
05-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Pm

KushBubbles
05-11-2011, 07:17 PM
PM

Eb0la11
05-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey guys I also have a peppermint shrimp for sale. $10

newreefer_59
05-12-2011, 08:09 PM
interested in the shrimp and possibly starfish and perhaps some zoas if any left. Not sure about this eve, but are you home Friday eve?

Eb0la11
05-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Hey Newreefer, yes I am free tomorrow night. Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call. I do have a real big zoa colony and also a couple other rocks with zoas on them too.

Eb0la11
05-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Lowered prices again on Tomini Tang, Fox Face and the last remaining 7 pieces of rock. I would like to get rid of what is left. I have a couple large rocks that are full of coralline and some coral growth like zoas, GSP, palys etc on them. Some real nice pieces still left.