PDA

View Full Version : LR (leftover from tank aquascaping), Calgary $2.50/lb

Delphinus
05-01-2011, 05:32 PM
I have a lot of rock leftover from aquascaping my new tank. Think it's mostly Indo rock, it's all from previous tanks and other hobbyists, some interesting shapes going on in there. Wish I could keep it and use it all but I guess there comes a time to let go too. :lol:

Has been cooking in a rubbermaid for a while now so is clean and pest free.

Not sure how much there is, finding that out and getting a few pictures up will be today's project. I'll update this with that info when I have it but in the meantime I'll liberally guess at there being maybe 80 to 100lbs or thereabouts.

$2.50 / lb or if someone wants it all how does $2/lb sound?

Nate
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
You have a pm from beside a swimming pool in cabo

Skimmerking
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Dude stick it in your sump that is what I did with mine

fishoholic
05-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Dude stick it in your sump that is what I did with mine

+1 more rock = better filtration

or better yet he could stick it in my sump :mrgreen:

Flash
05-02-2011, 12:42 AM
or better yet he could stick it in my sump :mrgreen:

ohhhhh Laurie........:lol:

fishoholic
05-02-2011, 01:33 AM
ohhhhh Laurie........:lol:

Woops!!! Didn't really think about how bad that sounds until you pointed it out :redface:

The live rock people just the rock!!!! Good thing Doug, Kien, and Brett missed that :lol:

fishytime
05-02-2011, 01:45 AM
:nono:

Delphinus
05-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Well, I have to say it's partly a relief to hear Doug getting all scoldy. Because the alternative of him saying "Ooh! Yeah! Stick your rock in Laurie's sump and maybe I'll even film it, or join in myself" was quite frankly scaring me out of replying to my own thread. :eek:

At any rate: wow, lots of PM's here. I will try to reply to everyone, but unfortunately there is an offer outstanding for the lot. Should things change I will go down the list and let folks know.

fishytime
05-02-2011, 04:17 AM
ok......Im not that bad am I?????...........Tony??????........*all he hears is crickets*

lastlight
05-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Woops!!! Didn't really think about how bad that sounds until you pointed it out :redface:

The live rock people just the rock!!!! Good thing Doug, Kien, and Brett missed that :lol:

I didn't and I damn near choked when I read it haha.

Flash
05-02-2011, 04:47 AM
i couldn't resist! lol! sorry!!