PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sun Coral $20

nerdz
04-27-2011, 03:37 AM
SOLD

Was on hold since 30 seconds after posting. Picked up tonight.

Thanks

I have a Sun Coral with ~20 heads.

I can't find the time to feed it... I'm in bed before the lights go off. I took this picture on Friday when feeding polyps were out. Its shrunk from never being fed. Some TLC of consistent foods should get it back to its former glory.

Thanks

hmm, cant get this photo attached... I can email the photo for serious inquiries.

Saltnoob
04-27-2011, 05:46 AM
Will you ship

monocus
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
i'm interested-i've brought a few back to life and got them feeding during the day

ScubaSteve
04-27-2011, 09:27 PM
If no one has grabbed it yet I can come now, tonight, tomorrow, whenever works for you to pick up!

msjboy
06-30-2011, 06:46 PM
monocus managed to save a few sun corals from the brink..... whats the secret. mine new ones have not come out day or nite .. its in the shaded area. ideally, how to
few back to life and got them feeding during the day.. any techniquesv greatly appreciated especially on how to feed during the day.

msjboy

monocus
07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
moderate flow low in the tank .i make my own food+grow my own phytoplankton and roterfers and a heavy brine shrimp feeding at night.i doesn't matter what time i feed-the pollups come out.and i am not target feeding.i've heard if you put misis on the corals they will extend-but in my tank the wrasses,banners,regal and trigger will snap them up before the corals would have a chance-they all steal the prawns and scallops from my eels so any corals would not have a chance