PDA

View Full Version : Tidepool Overflow forsale

whaase
01-12-2004, 11:36 PM
I have a Tidepool SOS Overflow forsale. It was only used for a week. I modified the hoses to connect to 1" PVC pipe.

http://www.marineland.com/products/consumer/con_tpsos.asp

$75

Walter

BCOrchidGuy
01-13-2004, 02:49 AM
Just for clarity I use the Tide Pool overflow and that sucker can handle alot of water. It doesn't plug up and it's got a second section so if the box on the back of the tank (not the intank part) gets a snail etc stuck in it, there is a second hole to keep your water going with out worry. As far as overflows go, this is a good one.

Doug

whaase
01-13-2004, 02:56 AM
Hey! Thanks for posting that info. I guess I'm just not a good salesman :lol:

Those were the reasons I bought it.... But now I am doing something different, and I need some other supplies :biggrin:

Walter

BCOrchidGuy
01-13-2004, 03:11 AM
I've got one and I won't give it up, it flows soooo much water. I still hate overflows but, if I've got to have one, that's the one.

Doug..

ps, I used to be sales manager at a linen company and had tons of other sales experience, I guess it comes out sometimes.. lol

Delphinus
01-13-2004, 03:15 AM
It's a good skill to have though. Me, I couldn't sell a PFD to a guy treading water. I do admire that ability ..... unless of course it's like someone trying to sell ME something I don't want. LOL

BCOrchidGuy
01-13-2004, 03:24 AM
When I got out of highschool I worked at a mens clothing store. The manager there took sales as a personal challenge. When it was quiet in the Mall he'd say to me "see that guy over there?? what do you want me to sell him?" I'd pick out something in the store, Han's would walk over to the guy (sometimes while the guy was eating a hot dog in the food fair) he'd talk to the guy for a minute or two, bring the guy into the store and in no time he'd have the sale. Cashmere socks, leather coat, new tie.. didn't matter if I would have said sell him an old hanger, Hans would have done it... That's something I never was able to do... but, I sold myself to my wife.. so I'm not a total loss at sales...

Doug

whaase
01-13-2004, 03:27 AM
So I know one of you two must have one of the items I'm looking for! Maybe a pump? For a good overflow!? :biggrin: I found a ro/di.

Walter

whaase
02-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Bump.... anyone? Will ship.

Will trade for frags.. Local only :lol:

Walter

Mother Reefer
02-20-2004, 05:56 PM
Bump.... anyone? Will ship.

Will trade for frags.. Local only :lol:

Walter
I'm in the Montreal area, if I paid shipping what would you ask? Is there any problems with this (ie. crack) that need repairs?

whaase
02-20-2004, 11:28 PM
There is noting wrong with it. I only used it for a week until I got my tank drilled. What kind of shipping do you want? I'm pretty sure I can ship it there fir around $15-20... PM with your address and I can get a better cost for you.

Walter

weeble
02-24-2004, 12:21 AM
i live in new brunswick tho if your still willing to ship,and still have it msg me

EmilyB
02-24-2004, 02:14 AM
*weebles wobble but they don't fall down*

Sorry, couldn't resist... :lol:

dirtyreefer
04-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Walter,

You still have that overflow for sale?

Blaine