PDA

View Full Version : Free 36" metal stand (Calgary)

Bob I
01-12-2004, 02:25 AM
I have available a 36" X 18"metal stand. Purchased a Big Al's some time ago. It is somewhat rusty, so the person getting it will need to do some refinishing. I have no room to store it, so it will go into the Clean-Pak if nobody wants it. Free for the taking. :biggrin: :eek:

TANGOMAN
01-12-2004, 01:25 PM
I'll save a ruatsy piece of metal from a life in the dump... :biggrin:

Bob I
01-12-2004, 03:39 PM
I'll save a ruatsy piece of metal from a life in the dump... :biggrin:

OK, pick it up at your convenience. :biggrin: .

TANGOMAN
01-12-2004, 07:53 PM
I'll try and get your way this week for sure. Evenings still ? My Emerald Crab apparently didn't like where I placed the zoo's I got from ya' and they're now lost in the abyss...any warranty on those ? Perhaps I can buy another...?
My apologies for the spelling error on my previous post Bob. It was really early... :cool:

Bob I
01-13-2004, 12:42 AM
I'll try and get your way this week for sure. Evenings still ? My Emerald Crab apparently didn't like where I placed the zoo's I got from ya' and they're now lost in the abyss...any warranty on those ? Perhaps I can buy another...?
My apologies for the spelling error on my previous post Bob. It was really early... :cool:

Evenings are still fine. As to the zoos there is no warranty :rolleyes: , but there are lots, so I will give you another one NC. :biggrin: